"You think I'm afraid of heights?" - The Batgirl Thread

That last combo is far from useless. but good shit.

I have really been straying away from using unsafe strings. While the +1 is nice, some people can interrupt like you said.

Also on Medium to bigs, you can get a meaty j.2 during the mix-up portion of the vortex. Also dash+throw is another ender.

Her vortex is the strongest in the game.

i mean not useless but it requires 2 bars for 39% off of the same starter as the 39% meterless combo you know? it’s just for style purposes but that it gets DONE lol, looks super sick imo

Just got her, she’s pretty fun. Since I’m playing on 360 pad my combos are gonna be more simple. But still usually 31-34% for 1 bar. Good enough.

So apparently Batgirl’s dd+3 is very punishable and shouldn’t be overused. It can be blocked, meaning it would unwise to spam it over and over again. However, my friend who uses Joker only blocked it once and I use as a counter/punisher whenever he’s about to fire his pistol. I tend to watch the animation as well. Plus, I just simple rush him down with her 1,1,2 and her batarangs seeing he likes to press buttons and eventually he ends up in a corner. However, he did use Joker’s teeth trap once whenever I teleport.

Yea you barely should be using dd+3. I think its -16 or somthing like that. Which equals full combo or a punish at least from all the cast.

Use dd+3 to keep the fight on the ground.

I learned when I realized it could be blocked (of course). I just use it as soon as Joker’s about to fire his pistol, so that way my opponent can’t block it in time. Other than that, I just poke and dash.

Soooo, what exactly does Batgirl’s Trait do?

DD+3 is a free full screen punish on a LOT of shit. It’s a great tool if you can bait people to jump or press a button. It should definitely be abused as much as your opponent allows for. It’s really good. Also, you can catch people jumping at you or anti-airing you by doing Bat Evade, waiting for them to jump/press a button, and then super.

Got that right… Played some Wonder Woman who was content with flying away and running the entire time… Instead of chasing her, I baited her jumps/air dashes with battarangs and used DD+3/MB to get free damage… She had no idea what to do after her plan stopped working.

It increases her chip damage. It’s not a big difference, but I think it is slightly better than keeping the claws on. Just activate knuckles as soon as you can and keep them on.

Claws = ~2-4% extra damage per combo
Knuckles = ~2% chip damage per blocked string

I prefer the knuckles compared to her claw. The increased chip damage does wonders if you can keep up the momentum while you’re rushing down your opponent.

So even though I don’t own the game, I run Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Killer Frost, and Batgirl. Batgirl might just have to be my main.

Did anybody else realize that you can charge/hold and Dash Cancel Batgirl’s Bolo? Probably useless but, just throwing it out there…

Yup. Her dash recovers very quickly, so full screen you can do stuff like (Charge Bola) > Dash > Dash >DB3 or DD3 when they get jumpy.

I had that in mind but, I’m not sure if DD3 would come out before they landed.

No, use DB3 if they actually jump, use DD3 if you think they’re going to press buttons.

Well, I know a lot of people who like to press buttons and can’t seem to get out of corners, so I’m about to have a field day.

Hey guys, i found this

b2, d3 j2 >whatever.

you have a very good frame advantage to do a safe jump, its pretty ambiguous. If you delay the j2, it will cross up, and if you press it early it will hit in front. its a bit simpler, not as good version of her vortex.