XBL MVC2 Tournament v2.0 (Registration CLOSED)

BeatsofD over VDO 3-0.

ggs RDG. top tier is too buff vs low tier online sometimes. our matches offline never go like that.

tacticspanda: sorry, but I had no desire to record our match. it wasn’t in the finals. and VDO and I play at tourneys ALL the time (casuals, MMs, tourney matches, whateva) and plenty of those are recorded. so for matches that happen a lot between us I saw no point to record. plus, top tier vs low tier can sometimes be incredibly bad online so yeah. sorry again.

Ggs to bobbypigo. I won that set 3-0.

Normally I can get on any time between 6p-1a PDT, or anytime on Sat or Sun.

Yo mark I’m gonna withdrawl from the tourney! I can’t wake up early to play these matches! Just scratch me off! I have work from 3:00 to 11:30 I don’t get home till about 1:00 am/ plus I’m not waking up early to play marvel! Lol! Sorry thanks for inviting me! Good luck 2 everyone

That’s too bad I was looking forward to playing someone new.

K1 over me 3-0
Me Over Swater Dan 3-0

Diet/DanVDT, when are you available to play? Lets get this crackin

Beats: Our turn again… When are you free?

lol we always play like 2nd match in. I will not be free today (need to practice real marvel) but should be on Wednesday. Hopefully you’re free then too. around the same time as usual (6:30ish-Midnight-ish central)

Man, second tourney I had to fight you first again, and you shat all over me! GGs bro, I would love to get some casuals against you to help me level up.

I should be good to play late tonight around 1 or 2am eastern. Ive got work and then night classes today and tomorrow, unless you can wait for Thursday when I’m free basically all day.

I don’t think I’ve played against you yet.

You probably haven’t. I don’t recognize your gamertag from playing online.

Hey Dios, we’re up. When are you free to play? I’m generally free on weekday nights.

We can do it now if you want. Just send me a player match invite ill hear the invite from my tv.

Dios X over wentinel 3-1, GGs! Wasn’t ready for those teams.

Roundhouse over DanVDT 3-1 ggs

GGs Wentinel. Those sent combos hurt x.x

I’ll be on around 8:30pm -> 11pm EST if you want to knock ours out, MSPowns

damn. deadline is friday morning and i was gunna say i’d catch you on my lunch thursday, but God decided to mash a nasty fucking hailstorm in AZ yesterday OCVing my vehicle (back windshield, side mirrors and stupid dents caused by fucking golfballs). calling insurance today to see wtf is gunna be done and when’s the soonest my shit will be ready and/or a rental. Stuck gettin rides from co workers till further notice…

Hey tharimrattler, when is a good time for you? I’m free all night tonight after 6pm EST.