WTS/WTT: Digital Devil Saga, Persona 2: EP, Breath of Fire 4 (PSX), P3 Junpei hat

Short version:

Sold: BlazBlue CT, Metal Gear Solid Essentials and Sakura Wars. - Jubei Kibagami
Unsold: Breath of Fire IV (PSX), Gantz manga (vol 1 + 2), Persona 3 Junpei Iori hat (never worn), Persona 2: EP (PSX), Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2.

First two volumes of the Gantz manga. Volume 1 was read once, and volume 2 still has the wrapping plastic on it. I’m a fan of the series and I’ve read most of the manga already, so I can do without the two volumes that I actually own.
I’d like to sell them together for $16 shipped in the US.

Selling a near mint Breath of Fire IV for PSX $30 shipped in the US.

I also have the hat that Junpei Iori wears in Persona 3. Never worn, $25 shipped.

Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2 for PS2. Box is worn out, part 1 was played briefly and part 2 has been opened but was untouched. I really don’t want to part with this set but I doubt I’ll ever get to beat it myself. Just to be clear, I bought the first game used and it didn’t come with an artbook. $50 + shipping.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment for PSX, $60 shipped. Case has some damage, booklet has some wear on the side.
Thanks!

Harry Potter blurays removed, new stuff added.

BlazBlue CS sold to Jabaniz.

Sakura Wars for PS2 added.

pm sent

PM replied!

Pictures added.

Someone buy my stuff already! :sad:

Looking for trades now as well. Updated first post.

Prices lowered…

Someone, anyone, please buy my stuff (as long as you’re in the US!)

pm sent

PM replied!

BlazBlue: CT and Sakura Wars are on hold for Jubei!

pm sent

Responded!

Bumpitty Boppity Boo!

Two PSX classics added!

another pm sent.

Responded again!

EDIT: MGS:E, Sakura Wars and BBCT are all on hold for Jubei.

Bump’d. Persona 2 removed

Persona 3 hat added.

items arrived today. thanks man.