wtf

ahem*

[quote=“vegita-x, post:20, topic:5953”]

Thruthfully figthing rogue against rogue is weird anyway…
QUOTE]

yes.

I’m staying in pensacola now, you should come out to final round this year, we can get some mag vs rogue and some other re-matches going. I think i’m ready for some good comp…If not there, then lets get up at evo or somethin.:rock:

Yeah thats cool…re-match .Rogue/Storm/Tron Vs Cable-Storm/Sentinel/Cyc…I know how to play against that now:nunchuck: …but anyway Me chris and duane may be out there…not sure as of right now though…we were planning on going to ecc next year but we will see…and if not i’ll see u at evo2k7…
Say mike have you ever played against ypies? Man his magnus is sick…I really wanted to go to nec this year so i could have played him b/c i heard he is retiring mvc2 after nec. I really would have liked to see you 2 play…

And Jumpy:
I wasn’t talking about u when i made that statement; so rest ur nerves…
But u and i both know who i’m talking about…:wink:

I know you always liked jmar, but yipes imo is the nicest(my favorite magnus player).

one of these days i’ll get my chance to play that killa

I’d like to fight mag vs your rogue and some old cable boshit vs her yup yup

remember this next time we play… money match

ironman/cable/doom vs your team for chump change(10-20…)

Omg…Not ironguy…
Say mike since u r right there in Pensacola…which is only a few hours out…come take the ride with me to Texas Regional Tourny on Dec 16,… And its no charge…
What do u say…I’m leaving out on Friday night between 12midniht and 1am and returning either Sunday night or Monday Morning…

w0w… if u bring mike… who would he team with?? cause ranma said you have to have a 3man team before entering… haha i get to be with hitler/ranma/me… we gonna beat team LA easy :wink: jk

Don’t worry about that we are not planning on losing to any team and i’m pretty sure i will win the single regional tourny as well…Well that is if the sticks don’t act up again…
And don’t worry about mike finding a team… I’m pretty sure somebody will glady pick him on his team…Plus if he do decide to come he wouldn’t even worry about the tourny, he plays the game for comp and not for the money…
We are going to meet up by rudy after wards …for some all night MVC2 action…u should cum jumpy…
So far its Me, Duane, Chris, Gen, Big Chris, Rudy, Ronald, my by Chris and Ian who I’m bringing from New Orleans and maybe a few others…Plus Ronald will be recording everything and putting it on line and make a combo video from Saturday night performance…So the real highlights will begin after the tourny actually…
I know ronald have two tv’s and 2 dreamcast…I’m also bring my tv’s and dreamcast as well…
So Three MVC2 going all night until day break…Uhhhhhhhhhh It almost a dream…

Damn I’m really wanting to go to regionals now. How long are ya’ll gonna be in Houston for anyhow?

There’s a guardbreak I don’t think anyone really knows about. When they’re coming in jump up and dash and do lk lk, land then lk launch into whatever. If it’s been posted or ya’ll know bout it already then oh well. Peace folks.

EEK!!!:wow: Props2U!!!:pray: