Who's the best low tier ot better yet top 3 low tier players?

I only had the chance to really go low tier with Mixup and VDO. I haven’t played skitz yet, and me and J360 played low on PS3. They’re all beasts though.

though shoult mentioned him I would definitley put toan up there imo. he is really good but he does it with a relatively less overpowering team (unlike all the bbhoods, ruby hearts, anakarises, and megamans teams…you know, those one that have a better chance of hanging with top tiers). though he does usually have cyc or commando his team in general doesn’t compare to a lot of the newer godlike low tier teams being cooked up.

morrigan/gambit is harder to do well with imo and also less overpowering than missiles, waves, coffins, or mega busters all over the place. this is all imo and from my experience

same thing that I would say about VDO pretty much. it’s his experience with a team that really doesn’t follow the rules of low tier, has no safe DHCs, and doesn’t generally stand out is what makes it so beast.

and yeah, mixup can probably win with any character. I’ve heard horror stories about his shuma gorath. if you’re looking for any kind of input he’s the guy to go to. even if he ends up not liking characters/teams he will tell you some broke stuff he finds out (like he told me once about thanos/colossus)

mike IMO, has come the closet to mastering the game than any other player for the simple fact that mike can play like 45+ characters in a game that has 56. And all those 45+ characters, mike is above average with damn near all of them. Justin can’t say that, vdo can’t say that, yipes can’t say that. I don’t even think skitz can say that.

^true dat

is msp low tier if i play one handed?

When can we play some more games skitz? i finally have the stuff i need to fix the joystick and i’d like to play you again before i get wrapped up in 3.

final round. vdo vs skitz vs mixup! lets go!

Glad your stick got fixed. I would like to place a set with you also if you down. Just let me know when you online through pm or post. Also, everyone dont drop mvc2, me toan and others was playing it today at the tournament and its not as great as 2 and wont be for a while. We all made the decision to keep playing mvc2 and play mvc3 on the side. byoc mvc2 we in there…

Oh shit that would be hype. Just like the JWong vs. Santhrax vs. Yipes except more gdlk.

Also throw in Beats vs. Observedego. I would love to see this.

haha me and derek have had many low tier vs. it’s tired now. I don’t play enough now anyway LOL :stuck_out_tongue: there’s a few on my yt when we were both gettin’ started

forgive my ignorance skitz.

That was not a shot @ your skill by any means. Highly uncommon for any player in this game to play more 10-15 characters successfully.

lot of low tier beasts out there, hard to limit to 3. mixup/shoult/derek/j360/skits/vdo/beats and im sure there’s more

@krazzy did i meet u @ sb5? if thats u is skitz ur friend that was with you? if thats him then yeh he’s od… i forgot which sb i saw him @ but he hustled the shit out of someone wif bison haha… mixup and josh are the best low tier i fought… mixup is od with all low tier. and josh is just a cheapskate in general with his characters lol

haha why does everyone including top players call me cheap in all aspects of the game? lol i guess my friends back home were right.