Who is your main(s)?

I mostly play Marth and Ganondorf. I love Ganondorf even though he’s so damn slow, and I love Marth because he’s so freaking good. I just love having more reach than everybody else, but at the same time I miss his old F Smash and F Tilt… :sad: Ahh, the glory days, when you could F Smash from half a stage away…

oooh thats going to create some VERY heated competition
oh arcadefire, you cheeky bastard

Hay man I don’t play him as you do. I tend to keep him at mid-range rather than UPINURFACE like you =p

My mains, in order, are:
1) Fox
2)Lucas
3)Falco
4)Kirby

Fox-I’m pretty good at linking attacks with fox, and using his laser and fox illusion to rack up damage, and I’m also good at edge gaurding with shine and bair.
I mainly use him for when I play either one on one or against campers, especially Pit.

Lucas-I usually play him in free for alls, especially with items, and I use Pk thunder, PK fire, and his down tilt to rack up damage. I basically play him like Ness, except with a much more aggressive rush in game.

Falco-I just learned how to chain grab, so I’ve been playing Falco.
I basically just play him like fox with a few tweaks, and I use his laser
more often, however I don’t edge gaurd as well with Falco.

Kirby- I use his dash attack and hamme a lot, and I use his dair to deal damage.
I use his bair for reverse rush ins and also for K.O.'s.

I’m pretty solid with Fox and Lucas,but I need a bit more practice with Falco and Kirby.

Main: Ganondorf
Secondary: Game & Watch, Ike

I started using G&W recently. He’s so much fun to use!

The problem here is, you’re working on an angle entirely based on assumptions, with an issue totally separate from everyone. You’re assuming because whatever time I actually spend playing brawl is not totally devoted to a single character, I’m therefore “mediocre” as you put it. Are you here with me, as I play? No? So how do you know where I’m at ability wise, without actually seeing what I can do(didn’t know it was a contest/race, to begin with)?

I actually tried to run a game with you last night, and I was seemingly ignored.

I just don’t understand how me playing a wide variety of characters in my sometimes daily games, and not playing with a single character like you’d want me to it seems, brings up such a big issue that you’d attempt to tell me I’m wrong, for doing what I’m doing.

Anyway, I’m not playing Russian Roulette on Random over here. I just don’t stay too long with one character, as I’d like to pretty much know how to use the entire roster to their best ability over time. Hopefully that magically time limit you seem to be working with won’t catch up to me, or something before that.

oh wow. If I knew he said that, I would’ve responded to that portion of his post as well.

contrary to popular belief, just because someone chooses to play many chars instead of a few doesn’t mean that their skill with the chars they play is mediocre. Might sound odd, but this is what I’ve observed over time.

1. Rob/3d
  2. Ganon
  3. Bowser

Fact is you need to know how to play everyone to be the best player you can be. Only by knowing how to play every character can you really understand how to play against every character with your mains of choice. I’m trying to get the basics down for a few characters, and then I’ll branch out and pick up the basics of everyone because I’ll need that to know how to fight them.

Lucario
Zamus
Fox
Ike
Ness
GnW

In that order is my 6-man rotation.

Yo, you wanna play sometime?

RIP Bearcade indeed. Berkeley called me up the other day asking for donations, and I was like no, you killed my arcade, eat a dick why dontcha.

Sure…I’ve been paying less attention to brawl as of late, and I think I’m ready for a return of sorts. Pm me if you see me in the IRC channel.

My bad I didn’t even know, if someone is trying to join my game I usually ignore them since I like 1v1, I haven’t played u in hella long so get on irc tonight if you can and we’ll get some games in hopefully.

I wasn’t specifying you as being “mediocre” I was just making a generalization, anyways I myself do have 3-4 mains who I use a lot more then everyone else but at the same time I try out lots of other chars once in a while to see what they’re all about. I don’t get how everyone is so good with ike I suck with him:sad:

I’m not saying you’re “wrong” for not having any mains all i’m saying is in the long run I think someone would be more likely to win if they stuck to a handful of few characters, though if you can get wins with multiple characters kudos to you we might have to start calling you azen jr lol.

Yo tbh whatup you love my av don’t you lol.

Hahaha if by “love” you mean “want to burn that little ball of shit,” then yeah I love it!:woot:

Tier 1
Snake

Tier 2
Link
Toon Link
Metaknight (because he’s a cheap bitch, and I’m an asshole. Fuck all you Mk players)
Game & Watch
Marth (because he’s a cheap bitch, and I’m an asshole. Fuck all you Marth players)

Tier 3
Mario (because he’s motherfucking Mario)
Sonic
Kirby
Samus (both)
Luigi

My mains are Olimar, Bowser, and the P.Trainer. Also trying to get practice with G&W, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff.

Main: Kirby

Secondaries: Toon Link, Sonic, Snake, Wario, Rob, PT, Pit, Wolf, G&W, Captain Falcon, D3 (but I’m terrible with him)

This reminds me, I need to fix my router so I can Brawl online again. I’ve been missing it:sad:

Main: Ike, Metaknight
Sec: Toon Link, D3

Meta’s been downgraded to second main for me. In 1v1s, I can hold my own, but in 4s or teams, I can’t come through. So Ike’s pretty much my #1.

Main - Link - Just my fave nintendo char.

Secondaries (usually for when I want to win) -

Marth

Toon Link

Falco

^_-;

1)Snake
2)Lucario
3) Still experimenting. Thinking about King Dedede & falco… dedede use to be my main but im having 2nd thoughts

Diddy’s my new #1 methinks

Diddy
Yoshi
Luigi
Zelda/Sheik