Who do you have with your Haggar Team?

I have three Haggar teams:

First, my main, is Haggar (lariat)/Deadpool (quickwork)/Arthur (daggers). Deadpool and Arthur help extend Haggar’s combo, which if it ends with three meters to burn can do 1.2 million damage in the corner. Also, Deadpool is good low pressure for Haggar’s air pipe and Arthur’s daggers are good for allowing Haggar to get in.

Second, Haggar (lariat)/Spencer (slant shot)Hawkeye (greyhound). This is a relatively new team for me, but both assists help extend Haggar’s combo, though I can’t get slant shot to work correctly in the corner. Hawkeye’s greyhound is great for Haggar to get in. I don’t have a use for slant shot outside of combos yet, but Spencer is such a beast that I am okay with that.

Lastly, Haggar (lariat)/Frank West (tools of survival)/Ryu (hadoken). Like the previous two teams, both assists help Haggar extend his combo, and the THC does about 1.1 million damage in the corner. Tools of survival is a great pinning assist for when Haggar is being shut out by blocking. Hadoken is a good projectile assist to help Haggar get in. The only possible edit to this team would be changing out Frank’s tools of survival for the shopping cart, but that is dependent on me being able to extend Haggar’s combo with the cart. Otherwise, tools for life.

Haggar/Nemesis/Sentinel (Team “Big and Bad”)

For Haggar I use Lariat assist, Nemesis: Rocket M, and Sentinel: Upwards Drones.

Created the team in my head since Ultimate was announced and I gotta say it’s been working out hella nice since it got started. Lot of work though but Oh so enjoyable and actually efficient to play against the majority of top tier characters (save magneto and SOMETIMES zero when accompanied by a lockdown assist.)

For normal matchups I use Haggar on point in his usual spot where I approach with sentinel drones backing me up. I usually go for standing Forward H Pipes at max range into hoodlum laucher L just to close space and then with a combination of drones, wave dashing, and pokes, usually strike for spd into otg/Nemesis Rocket M for relaunch -> Hard Knockdown -> Call Sentinel Drones -> otg > pipe -> otg Pipe > Hoodlum Launcher L > QCF S OR reset aerial SPD.

In the corner I can actually omit the groundbounce of forward pipe after otg right into launcher, do the FULL combo then end with corner hoodlum launcher H reset for the characters it works against.

Most combos from midscreen can be corner carried and usually range around 750k - 820K damage with one/two meters depending on situation however corner can EASILY reach 912k+ depending on how much meter I want to use to kill the character as my corner combos make SOOOO much meter (usual average of 2 bars or more) so they always pay for themselves.

What I love about this team though is that for any character that cannot escape the corner Hoodlum Launcher H reset with Haggar can’t escape the Nemesis Reset Loops either so for those who use exuberant amounts of meter or even xfactor to kill Haggar really aren’t saving themselves in any way for the remainder of the team. Also Having invincibility on Haggar RPD Super REALLy helps those who like to mash or who fall for the easy baits (like whiffed Lariat or Rolling Hook H from full screen) and if that doesn’t work, removing Nemesis startup time on his Super Armored Punch super y DHC into him REALLY stops those that like to wakeup super their way out of situations (i.e. Spencer/Storm, Magneto, etc)

The team is REALLY based on resets since everyone has a command grab and I think does a really good job covering each other since they can all be interchanged with one another nd have the team work just as well. Also since I usually focus on resets with this team I usually have HUGE amounts of meter to just spend at will later in the match with allows me to do some REALLY interesting mixups and guaranteed punishes for those that hesitate (will add videos later of things I found :slight_smile:

The only downside to this team is really teams comprised strictly for zoners and who ACTUALLY know how to zone and people with powerful DHC like storm or dormammu. Or those that can perform inescapable resets like my own since nobody but sentinel can really get out of them. Since everyone (except Sentinel unfortunately have GREAT health it allows me a chance to figure out what kind of opponent I am facing and get a feel of what I;m dealing with without having to worry about dying off the first touch since my team’s health usually forced them to perform a reset of some sort somewhere within their combo.

Wesker/Haggar/Phoenix.

Used to rock Haggar/viper (burning Kick)/doom (beam)
unblockables were nice but there were no safe DHC options and doom anchor isn’t really that good

So now its Haggar/doom/sent(drones)