Which Rose color do you use?

Original: 4 (dark grey with red scarf)
Is it a coat or a dress?? I still say a long coat…

Alt 1: 7 (blue with white scarf)
Alt 2: 6 (violet with blue scarf)
Alt 3: 7 (purple with pink scarf)

I love all of her costumes.

Original 7

Alt 1 - 10

Alt 2 - 7, 8, 9, 10

Alt 3 i never use, its so damn ugly.

Alt 2 color 6 all day.

I forget the #, but I use Alt 1 with the gray-ish colour scarf. I also often use the original costume in green.

rocking alt 1 color 7 on console since vanilla !

Agreed. I like the Blue and Black look ;D

And also Alt. 3 # 8? The Red and Black dress is dope

Alt 2 #10 or Alt 3 #2. I love the yellow. Goth, wedding, and burlesque(red) rose in alt 3 are some of my favorites too.

Normal Color 3. Anti-Bison.

Original: 8?
Alt 1: 10? (that the red one?)
Alt 3: 5, 10

Original: 2/Pink&Blue…j’adore! I’ve loved it ever since her Alpha days… I’m also growing fond of 6/Purple&Yellow…most Rose players I see rock the Orig. 4/Dark Blue&Red. I will say though, Rose has some horrid colors. #5/Faded Pinkl, #8/Beige, #9/Green, #10/Black are just gross.

When it just came out I used the Alt 3 colors a lot, especially 9 and 10; I haven’t been using them lately though.

I use pretty much all colors except original 6 (what a waste of a color) alt 1 color 6 (same) and I think it’s alt 2 color 2. Too much pink going on.
My favorite colors are original 4,8 and 10. Alt 2 colors 8 and 9.

I usually go for Original color 3/4/10 or Alt 2 color 10 (the black and pink dress…)
I dont really like Rose’s alternate costumes :confused:

Alt 3 - 3 (Blue) or 7 (Dark Purpleish one)
Original 3,6,7. I like blue. I am an Aquas, after all. I think I like original 7 the most.
I just can’t justify throwing the money down for the gypsy outfit (in the $20 pack >_> ), but I do like that alt the most.

Alt 3: 3, 7 or 10
mainly so i can see those lovely bloomers :3c

Original: 10
Alt 1: 10
Alt 2: 5
Alt 3: uhh if I use it white, black or red.

I like to use
Alt 1 colour 10
Alt 2 colour 5
Alt 3, blue, black and red one.

Alt 1 Colour 10 and Alt 2 Colour 9. Though I use those two most of the time, I like switching colours when I feel like it. I sometimes use alt 3 colour 9 too.

Now let’s say our least favorites.

I despise her wedding dress, and now I dislike original because its getting boring :confused:
I hate the pink, purple, white, black and gold versions of Alternate2.
I love all gypsy colors :smiley:

psychic red scarf alt-1 :nono:

origin 10
alt 1 10
alt 2 < Gold.
alt3 < Red.