What People Message You After You Beat Them - TTT2 Edition

Don’t have the game but I was playing online at my friends dorm using team Anglo-Saxon (Paul and Nina)
Some guy:"Deathfist Mashing Scrub"
Me: I’m the toughest fighter in the Universe!

I actually never got a message at all. last night i sat down and played several people, but they disconnected right away after playing me. i notice howrang is very popular. here in australia.

I got my first “spam grabs” message today! I feel proud because my win rate is like 23% LOL. Also did anyone else notice that if someone is using a mic and you aren’t, if they are talking when they lose it will repeat what they said during the replay? At least on PS3 its doing it for me. Fought a guy he messed up and shouted FUCK right as i killed him and during the instant replay it went “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!”

Don’t know of same thing happens on 360, but that is AWESOME.

Im gonna test this shizz out, starting tomorrow I will play ranked with Forest and Marshall and see what people are capable of saying. Anyone here tried it out? lol

That’s gonna be hella obnoxious when I go back and watch my stuff. Then again there’s my mute button :smiley:

“no respect, i let you get up.”

Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Really?

I’ve been finding way more Juns, Eddie/Christies, Kings and Pauls.

I’m essentially new to Tekken with the console release so the first 4 have been giving me massive trouble.

I got loads of hatemails.

Noob, spammer, learn2play etc.

I’ve got one ragemail, surprisingly the dude admited to being mad when I asked about it.

The one I am amazed of is from fh4life on PSN. I’ve seen him on the ATP and WNF tekken streams. Why would you send hate mail knowing you are going to get your ass kicked in real life?! That kid has some balls I’ll give him that. ROOKIE_ _KILLA , and Bundoc sent some trash to me too on PSN. But that is from the stupid chat box in the lobby.

No hatemail yet. Hosts just kick me or leave their own rooms altogether. One room even added in a 3 win limit after I went through the whole room a couple times, forcing me right out of my next turn. Have no idea how you even do that.

Dude about to get 3-0. Proceeds to rage quit…

Me, "Shame on you!!"
RQ dude, "Shame on you too"
Me, "Yeah, shame on me for not kicking your ass harder"
RQ dude, “Shame on you for spamming the same combos”

I was mindfucked TBH. How do you “spam” combos in this game? Was he expecting me to do some non optimized combos from time to time? Or was I supposed to not punish with launchers coz its spammy?

The thing is, the dude is not new to the game as evidenced by the hundreds of matched under his belt…

Scrub logic at its best.

I got called an ankle biter today for using low attacks. This kid said people like me are ruining the FGC. all because used d/b 3 or d/b 4 with Jun. I told the scrub to learn how to low parry but he kept whining. I guess low attacks are cheap :confused:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Aaaawww yyeeaaahh. I finally had my first rage mail:

The guy had a 90% win rate and didn’t take a single round from me. I suppose he was one of those old school Tekken players mad salty about losing to a 2D player who has never played a 3D fighter since VF2 lol.

I replied: “Hahaha why so salty u mad son? If you lose to a spammer that makes you even scrubbier. Because I only needed 2 moves to beat you and you were too god damn shitty to counter my most basic mixup. You got outplayed, deal with it.”

He hasn’t replied yet lol. But I’m pretty sure he went back to practice mode after that beating.

Someone just started bashing me after he won. Geez, I’m glad a video game gave you a purpose in life.

Welp. Got my first ragemail. Or rather ragechat. This guy i beat in the arena lobby started saying to avoid me because i “spam”. And by spam i mean i whiff punished and mixed him up. Delicious. Later on someone msged me that i play like a 12yr old. Im so crushed lmao.

I love going to rooms and destroying everyone before getting kicked out, especially ones with mics. Friday night these guys kept raging about me using throws whenever they would run away. Eventually after five or six wins, they beat me with Bruce and Hwoarang (my two worst characters), and said I suck even though I stood victorious over a few times.

Today a guy wanted to fight me because I beat his nephew a few times, and I ended up beating him. Another guy kept raging as I beat him as well.

However, my connection has been rather funny lately, so therefore people are assuming I’m winning because of the lag and that I’m controlling it. :shake: Still won, though.

I finally got my first message from a rage quitter.
"Combo masher"
How exactly do you… “mash out” combos? Especially when Miharu and Lee are involved?

I’ve just had someone message me about throwing and using lows are cheap when my opponents did nothing to defend against them and that I don’t know how to play. The guy didn’t even explain the “proper way” of playing and claimed I was stubborn when I proved him wrong in explaining that exploiting your opponents’ weaknesses is not cheap, even when stating that throws can be broken. Not only that, he accused me of harassing him when I went into the same room he did online after leaving. I’m doing my job right.