Wanna know what's depressing?

Yeah, I’ve learned that now D: I have you on PSN, but Marvel online isn’t my favourite because I’m playing on a wireless connection.

Yoooo! I may be going to Bar Fights in December. So we can have our ft10 then!
I say we just Tron lock. The teammates are changeable. Hows that sound?

lol, let’s do it.

Yooooo. eSports.
I’ll let you know for sure if I’m coming.

lol, I told my crew and they wanna sidebet. I wanted no part in it, but if you’ve got backers, have at it lol

Lol. I think Vu is betting. Not entirely sure.
I don’t wanna know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone said we should get Ketsui in on this, but I don’t know his real name nor his SRK tag - I played him at AB, Tron/Morrigan/Frank player.

I was talking to him the other night over xbl.
He’s gotta work that day, so he can’t go. :<
He’s gotten better since I first played him(at the last bar fights).

TWO WEEKS. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND PILLAGING.
QJCOENIVOC

lol, looking over my schedule, I might not be able to stay for the tournament, but I’ll definitely be there for our ft10 =P. Think you can get here early-ish?

We can try. Coming from Shreveport and all.

Tadaaa! Well it seems I did get that day off, but there’s been a germ going around here lately, so I hope I don’t catch it. Other than that, I’ll see you guys there too =)

YOOOOOOOOOOOO. THATS ESPORTS AS FUCK

The Triple Tron Bonne showdown? I like it!

And its even better because I am 100% guaranteed to make attendance(assuming I don’t, ya know, DIE).
I very much look forward to seeing Jayto and Ketsui again.
So since there’s three of us, how about we change it up to a round Robin, ft5?
Whoever has the most wins at the end is the UNDISPUTED Best Tron in the South.

Sound good?

Well I have a friend going up too (another Tron player) wants to get in on it too, so yeah… 4?

It is going to be 3 or 4 depending on if we can all play before Jayto has to go to work.
I’m gonna post in the srk thread and Facebook page about possibly getting streamed or at least being guaranteed a setup early so we can get this done

double post for justice

I say if we can’t get it done before or after Jayto goes to or comes back from work then we postpone this.
It wouldn’t be cool if ALL the Tron players weren’t in attendance.

The barfights dude(guy who runs the Facebook page) said the chances of us getting it done early are pretty slim.

Dang, 4 people? We’ll see. I talked to the guys running the stream and they said they’d be up for running it before the tourney starts. Y’all get here as early as possible, and we’ll do this thing, lol.

Jayto and Ketsui, are you guys on fb? If you are, find me(Nick Wiggins) and message me.
I would like to discuss some stuff.