Video Game General 6.5: Now with more surprise mechanics

NEED

4 Likes

Bought

Oh we got trouble. Right here in River City. With a capital T that rhymes with G and that stands for Girls!

2 Likes

@Sonicabid

Between Wolcen, Doom, Nioh 2, New Monster hunter content and this I’m so fucked…

I need like 2 weeks off and to disappear from the world. :sob:

2 Likes

I’m hyped…

1 Like

Unfortunately, I didn’t read GD’s rule in full effect.

Keep drama in the thread it originated. Somebody said something dumb somewhere else then copy/paste the quote without adding a name to it. People keep their beefs where they start. If you bring stuff from other threads, other subforums or other modes of communication (IRC, Discord etc) and you’re going to eat a ban for your troubles.

I did not say: Unfortunately, I didn’t read GD’s rule in full effect.

1 Like

It’s a 1 day ban dood lmao.

7 Likes

Fuckery

2 Likes

Wait, all this over the RE3 situation? Really!? :thinking:

5 Likes

Who’s giving him the news that Pertho is actually the GD mod? :rofl:

I didn’t see the leaked screens but man, it’s not a hill to die on.

I feel like I missed something major.

This is what I get for having friends.

1 Like

I didn’t know @Pertho, don’t ban me as well pls! :sob:

@Hawkingbird I like the new avatar, reminds me of that vampire female in Killer Instinct.

1 Like

There is a Garou thread that is a lounge thread where you can talk about random video games in the SF5 section.

No wonder I just stay in GD lol.

4 Likes
4 Likes

It’s not a Garou thread but a SFV thread, actually.

8 Likes

No one talks about SF5 in the SF5 section. It’s what makes it great.

5 Likes

If I have to give a QRD on the whole of the thing:

1. Don’t go to other threads yelling about how they roll if you don’t post there.

2. After that, don’t be a daft after you’re shown you’re wrong.

3. If you enter any of the long running thread where people clown on each for previous stuff, you can’t yell at people that the matter is dropped because then I have to magically police all other jokes involving dumb stuff people have said in them (which is impossible in Lounge type threads).

4. Outside of GD isn’t moderated like GD. If you’ve been here long enough you know this already.

So guys, don’t go into other subsections going in out of pocket. I can’t have the whole site run like that. If you make an ass of yourself, please be courteous about it. It ain’t a massive amount of users, but the people left are fairly nice. Don’t catch feelings if you get clowned on because you made a silly. For better or worse that’s just how things go some times.

:pray:

3 Likes

I read the thread. Didnt think he was an ass at all :man_shrugging:

Man, I had my account with 5000 hours and 500 bucks nuked. You think I’m still playing this fucking game? Because I am. :rofl:

They lost me as an MTX whore though. I only put enough $$$ down to get some stash tabs going again and that’s it.

I managed to make a PIMP character this past league, but with all the nerfs and changes, a lot of my old gear on my old account became “Legacy” gear and when that happens, the prices on those items/jewels/whatever skyrockets because you can’t get them anymore. My new character is basically as good as it gets without having “Legacy” gear, and I even managed to get upgrades that would have been great for my character that got nuked. :rofl: :sob:

Chris said there are 280 new notables and passives. That’s insane. It also looks more fun than this past league and this past league was really good.

1 Like