Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Ridley killed Mario and Megaman

Freedom Planet is releasing on switch Aug 30th.

I put that on Sakurai not giving a fuck and wanting to go all out to make things epic hence casualties besides the main focus of the trailer. I honestly hope this is his last Smash game because he really should be given the chance to work on other titles that allow more creative freedom.

Hopefully a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel or remake, but anything would be good.

1 Like

Honestly I just want him to take a vacation. I worry dude is going to drop dead. He doesn’t know how to pace himself.

He really doesn’t, every time he’s behind a Smash game the man ends up hospitalized.

And apparently Doom Eternal is coming to Switch

1 Like

Cuphead gets discount in celebration

Escalation studios is now Bethesda Dallas

Nintendo UK interview with Daemon X Machina producer

Doom Eternal gameplay and story details apparently got revealed today

4 Likes
1 Like

Full doom eternal gameplay reveal

i hope Lara has finally learned to do a backflip or somersault by now. because if she hasnt i’m gonna be mad.

Reboot Lara isn’t athletic. She isn’t capable of doing all that flashy shit. I can’t say I miss it. Though I wish she would gain her former personally back.

If that “threat” scene in Reboot had actual follow-through, it’d be quite disgusting.

But it’d definitely serve to explain how she became someone with collagen lips, toting a vial of Billy Bob blood around her neck.

IGN Plagiarizer issues a statement about his Dead Cells review.

Yes it is. I beat the game and now going back through the side quests now. If you haven’t leveled up,it’s suggested. The “toughest” boss fight in the game starts off by her performing one of Domon Kasshu’s signature moves

If you don’t level up, it’s just going to take a looooooooooooooooong time to kill. It’s still very doable.

Jesus Christ. After getting shorted on the Black Ops 4 beta through Amazon’s pre-order system, I canceled and pre-ordered again. Two times. I got codes that didn’t work each time. Then I found out Xfinity was giving out beta codes and got one that worked.

This game wasn’t even worth that effort. This game should be studied as a classic example of what happens when you copy shit the “cool kids” are doing with no thought. What’s crazy is that Call of Duty used to be that “cool kid” everybody was trying to copy. Not any more.

I’ve been waiting for a Trey COD since BO3 because despite my problems with that game, I thought they were the only ones who could do a proper title. Now that this turd has dropped, I think I’m legit done with the series.

COD has been crap since MW I’m not sure why people still give it a chance.

1 Like

As expected the IGN writer got fired
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1026972177881427969

1 Like