Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

K rool was not owned by Rare

Ya know
I do want Waluigi but I’d find it far more entertaining if they got Crash and PS All Stars didnt. This is coming from someone who plays Waluigi most of the time when he shows up.

Red dead trailer incoming tomorrow

EA using a ‘moral compass’ in regards to lootboxes

Aka. We havent learned our lesson yet

Amiibo will be coming for the fighters announced

Def buying the belmonts

God of War new game plus date revealed plus more details

Aug 20th, enemies might have learned new tricks

Announce more characters for smash so I can have more amiibo please.

Love,
Stuart

2 Likes

RDR 2 gameplay and God of War New game+ release date confirmed!!!

1 Like

sighs

Looks like I’m skipping 76.

1 Like

https://www.youngsouls-game.com/

2 Likes

^instantly sold on that, whatever platform it’s on
 *as I say with just about everything these days— a Switch version would be niiiiiice.

Speaking of that little system–It’s been all Dead Cells for me since that game was released. I can’t get enough of it. I finally made it to a boss character yesterday but died there.

On another note–I may go on and get Skylanders Imaginators on Switch as well; I could continue the adventures of my disgusting creations anywhere then
 (heh, my first character on the XB1 version is of course a shit-monster character I named “Dooko Turdo”)

1 Like

Sony celebrates 500 mil sold with special ps4

FFXV update will allow you to change Noctis’ appearance

Announcement for dragon quest xi on switch may be at tgs

Mega Man 11 demo possibly incoming

Blizzard has multiple Diablo projects coming

2 Likes

ye GOTY 2018 100%

3 Likes

Monster Hunter World, God Of War, and Spiderman’ 18 got competition!!

though to be honest I did want to continue the RDR story as John’s son, Jack, during the time period of RDR which was the mid-1910s. Hell Jack’s younger self even has a cameo in the trailer.

But nonetheless I’m happy and hyped with the direction R* is going with the game!

That Torchlight Frontiers announcement was dope. I loved the first 2 games, looking forward to this one.

This fucking sucks. I get most of my ROMs from that site.

3 Likes

OMFG
NO.

welp, at least i got all the ds and psp roms i was ever gonna get from it.

Ubisoft finally admits that Steep isn’t coming to Switch

4K footage of RDR2 was captured from PS4 Pro

Cuphead has gone triple platinum, sells 3 mill

Sonic the movie update

Ben Schartz is going to be voicing Sonic in the movie while other names have been tied to it
including James Marsden, Tika Sumpter, Adam Pally, and Neal McDonough. I like Marsden and McDonough
I do not know how they got roped into this. Also if the character is CG why not just use the current VA? This is gonna be Super Mario Bros. all over again isn’t it?

NoA reminds people that the only service is launching in the second half of September

Videogamedunkey - Spyparty

This game seems interesting.

cuphead selling 3 million is tbh shocking. i expected 1 million but no more than that. congrats.

1 Like

Saw this game on mobile Blade Phantom 2, looks cool. Too bad it’s only in chinese

1 Like

cheh, I’m still amused by the fact that Nintendo showed Luigi getting killed in that trailer yesterday.