Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I have no words for this…

EA mistakenly scrubs Colin Kaepernick’s name out of a song in Madden

Crackdown 3 is pretty much done, using delay for polish

They realized Alice is useless without MAX mode guard break into full MAX mode combos.

That said, I’m more disappointed we didn’t get Miss X.

So in the market for 50 (or more) inch 4k tv with low latency for gaming. Anyone here with first-hand experience and recommendations?

I used the following to compare models when I was shopping for a gaming TV. I ended up getting a 1080p because I didn’t feel as though there was enough content to warrant the 4k price 3 years ago when I bought it.

Aww yeah Path of Exile’s flashback event starts in 7 hours. I am HYPE.

I’ve been rocking a Duelist —> Champion(this game allows you to pick multiple classes, kind of like some older FF games or Titan’s Quest/Grim Dawn) with swArds as my main weapon for two leagues now. I’m going to switch it up a bit and rock a Scion —> Ascendant with Claws as my main weapon. It should be pretty fun…I came up with this build:

I’m pretty confident I’ll be able to BBQ everything with that build. If you guys give the game a shot, this following build is what I’ve been rocking for the past few leagues and it’s just fun as hell+really, really powerful:

I have a Sony 900e and it’s pretty good for gaming. It’s their 2017 model for the 900 series so you might be able to find one a little cheaper than the current 900f. Only thing is it doesn’t have DolbyVision (the 900f does), but the HDR 10 looks incredible, and I haven’t ever had any issues with input lag. I think it’s rated at less than 35 ms even in full 4K HDR content. Not sure if you want it less than that, but for me it’s fine. I also use the tv for other home media, and I don’t play games competitively. Although, I am fairly consistently at the top of the board in Rocket League.

1 Like

Apparently Octopath is doing really well

1 Like

As it should be. The game is excellent.

There no reason for the games not to be on disc.
The only half-ass excuse Activision would have is storage space and still its a stupid excuse.
I don’t buy the deadline issue, thats more retarded than claiming storage.

Why are you even try to defend hackivision anyways?

Kill La Kill is at evo?

1 Like

Gotta work 'dat Weeb/Semi-Functional Autie~Smash Player cross-section whilst they’re all in one place.

damnnnn I was kinda looking forward to this one… :weary:

I pre-ordered COD BO4 on Amazon just to get at the beta. I got my code and it didn’t work; it was used already.

Every time I even try to get hype about this game I get let down. I’m taking this shit as a sign. I’ve canceled my pre-order and, like I said before, will await SRK’s opinion on the final game.

Why? Why even buy COD?

Just do the right thing cancel your order and forget Activision is a thing.

1 Like

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Comiket 94 trailer.

Dat Resident Evil reference.

1 Like

I like COD when they put out a good one. A good COD can last me for years. Unfortunately, the last good one was Black Ops 3 in 2015. Also, unfortunately, it’s the worst with netcode (due to being 3 years old) and supply drops (though I never spent a dime on them). I’m trying to extend every olive branch for BO4 possible, but I just get let down at every turn.

The PS4 version is wonky too. It likes to crash as well and the FPS isn’t as smooth as it should be considering how old the game is+how it looks. The controls are weird too, what they implemented is not nearly as good as having an actual mouse cursor. It’s a weird port. I have it on PC as well, but it just doesn’t compare to Path of Exile at all and neither does its spiritual successor Grim Dawn.

The game still manages to be pretty fun though.

Ed Boon asking the real questions:

2 Likes