Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Extra

1 Like

daps

Sonic #1 is still #1.

1 Like

Fortnite got me to get around to confirming one of my inferences drawn from watching Jane Austin flicks with my girl.

I was right!

A fortnight IS 14 days.

1 Like

Saving my eShop money for the AGES line of games, but Gris is looking pretty slick. Music in the trailer is douchey but they got art style is something else and the platforming looks to have awesome moments that compliment the art style.

Desert Child is looking solid too. Impressions online seem to be mixed, with some performance issues, thatā€™s another one Iā€™m keeping in mind.

$8 for 1 old school game though? Whatā€™s different from just getting the collection?

Iā€™m meh on the costumeā€¦

M2 doing the collection, which tests what theyā€™re emulating using the original hardware and/or source code, making QoL improvements where need be (Map function in PS, 60fps Outrun, Drop Dash in Sonic 1 etc.) Staff is comprised of some of the original developers.

Plus they are doing the Sega games from (almost) all the systems not just Genesis. Saturn and Dreamcast were brought up but nothing definite. Right now itā€™s Arcade, Master System and Genesis.

3 Likes

Oh whoops. The collection currently out is just a genesis collection. Iā€™ll def be on the lookout for some saturn/dc titles, but I read itā€™s dependent on how well the currently planned titles do. Not sure if people want to pay $8 for Phantasy Star.

I shouldnā€™t argue about the price anyways considering I bought some mobile ports of some classics.

Iā€™m hoping Saturn and Dreamcast make it. Virtua Racing is the first 3D title to come out which means theyā€™ll have experience. They talked about bringing over lesser known games as well. Iā€™d never heard of Gain Ground before and it has a TATE mode as well (already released in Japan).

The big complaint right now is how slow they are releasing outside of Japan. PS was already supposed to be out a couple months ago and Outrun was supposed to be released by now as well. 15 titles are confirmed for the first wave but they arenā€™t all known yet.

Extra

Todd believes Spawn is on his way to MKXI

ā€¦what do you mean you ā€˜believeā€™? Arenā€™t you one of the first to know?

5 Likes

Reached that part of the game where Artreus makes me want to reach through the TV and slap the shit out of his ass. Lil niggas attitude just did a 180 (God of War 2018 btw)

2 Likes

I forgot his name was Atreus. I thought it was Boy.

5 Likes

Should have been X-2 Yuna in Dissidia. Shoot hella fools. Iā€™ll take the summoner, though.

4 Likes

Should have let her go full Shang Tsung with her Dress Spheres.

3 Likes

2B will be coming to Soul Caliber next week

Half of all switch owners have MK8, Odyssey or BotW

I donā€™t know if it was already posted, but Full Throttle remastered free at GOG

1 Like

I blame the ESRB, Outrun already playable and it has English menus. What else you need to do?

Also

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/12/hands-on-switchs-nes-controllers-offer-unmatched-old-school-authenticity/?amp=1

What the fuck Nintendo, only subscribers can order the NES controllers? I hope for their sake it works with more than just their awful online service.

Extra

1 Like