Venom is a beast

Venom in MvC1 is retardedly good. There probably are better characters but if you underestimate him, you’re a retard.

Throw, launch, infinite, GB [yes you can GB in MvC1], infinite, game over.

Okay, thanks.

:evil:

yea but hes a big upset in mvsc2 though he can launch better, his air combos aint that good in mvsc2. Hes still ok though but hes isnt that good also because he will be chipped to death if not used right. Though hecan venom web those who get caught after a projectile but still his venom web is ugly weak in mvsc2 man hes just not up there anymore. But in mvsc he is a killer my god and his supers are stronger he just seems to be better in mvsc.

Best Venom team: Venom/Cable/Doom

Venom is a damn good battery and chip monster with Doom’s assist. Doom also covers mistakes, like a blocked Death Bite.

Venom’s fierce throw = free Death Bite

Against Sent, if he’s flying and you’re on the ground, call AAA, if he flys in the opposite direction, HP Web Throw will hit Sent.

Against Cable, don’t fuck up, and always cover Doom while dodging AAA.]\

Corner chip traps with Doom are deadly.

Assist infinite: Launch assist, as assist comes down, normal jump, low punch, roundhouse, repeat. The jumping roundhouse pops them back up for more reps. The timing gets wierd on bigger characters.

i’m new at MVC2…i’m using sent/venom/cable… does anyone have any tips for safe partner attack strats and team combos??? any basic venom strats too???

I think the best venom team is sent, venom, IM(AAA).

basic venom strats- jumping fk xx venom fang
c.lk c.lk deathbite
jump in fp s.lp s.lp sj.magic series, venom fang
repulsor blast xx venom web

this team DHC’s are super easy and deal major damage. IM has frame kill and im pretty sure venom does too

After an air combo it’s better to end it with a HP or HK, depending on where you are. Does the same damage as a Venom Fang and put sthe opponent in better trap positions.

Now onto Sent/Venom/Cable. If they start of with Sent, start off with Venom. If Sent takes to the air call Cable AAA and use the HP Web Throw. Use the drones to set up supers and resets. There isn’t really much for Venom/Cable or vice versa.

So how is the Infinite done?

He doesnt have an infinite cause throws and GBs are counterable.

I use him with Cable,Sent.
Team CVS or SVC :lol:

I apologize for not seeing this. Here’s Venom’s MvC1 infinite.

Venom can dash under an EM Disruptor without getting hit. You probably can’t do this on reaction, but if the disruptor is a Magneto assist, you can easily time this out on reaction. This means Cable-Magneto is a potentially bad shell against a Venom when Cable’s on point unless he has some other assist that’s good for him to work with. If Venom can dash under an EM Disruptor, he can most likely dash under Cable’s far HP. Megaman can walk under this same move and it’s hit box is much higher than an EM Disruptor, so it stands to reason.