Unblockables/Reverse Blockables AGAINST Seth

When I play against Seth players I sometimes pick Hakan and abuse that same setup (I know some stuff about Hakan). If Seth manages to get into that situation it is a nightmare for him. Hakan has a similar one against Sakura.

new akuma unblockable against seth

Anything but new. That has been in the Akuma section since I made the thread.

There are many more unblockables that I can add but I don’t know if it is worth it since they might take out unblockables all together in the update. That, and I am still waiting for the forum to get back to how it was.

wait… if it’s already there… then why the hell was it posted on the front page!!!
also: what do you mean by “get back to how it was”? this is my second/third day here. what was the forum like?

Same setup, different video.

skip to 5:18 in the vid.

Shitty site won’t let me use timestamps in YouTube links. Site automatically converts links to embedded videos…

All of those spoilers in the first post had the names of characters in them, so they would look something like this:

Spoiler: Abel
Spoiler: Adon
Spoiler: Akuma
etc

That way, you would know what character’s unblockables you were going to look at. Basically the format / layout of the site looked better / easier to understand.

oh, okay.