Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

Phoenix, Dormanu, Wesker

Being a Dhalsim player Phoenix seems intriguing.

All i know is that C. Viper be will be on my team. Random select the others if possible.

I’m a hardcore Dhalsim player myself and I don’t see Phoenix being intriguing. If you have ps3 play me some marvel 2 fool…I wanna see your Sim in action.

all i know is ill be using sentinel. i like magneto, i like doom, i really like iron man, i like dante, i want to explore wesker and chris.

Dormammu and Shuma Gorath, I’ll figure out teammates for them when the game comes out.

ammy/deadpool/sent

i don’t know which assists yet and the team will not necessarily be in that order.
i mean who knows, i haven’t even touched the game, don’t know what the chars will “feel” like, etc.

DA ROBOT

[media=youtube]w2s3T-9CXJM&feature=feedu[/media]

MMS IS GOING TO BE GREAT, THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY ARE GOING TO FACE ARE SPEED CHARACTER; THEN SENTINEL MAYBE SOME 100% WON’T WORK ON HIM.

I WANTS SOME COOKIES lol

I am an exclusive Sim player myself on HDR and SSFIV and all other iterations that have been out. I unfortunately do not have MVC2 well not on xbox or ps3. I have it on my Dreamcast.

My logic though for being intrigued by Phoenix though is being a Sim player you have to be on top of your A game and not allow people in. You have to play a great keep away game and typically Sim normally has an answer for every type of situation. Again it depends on which game you are playing with Sim. Most would agree that ST and Alpha 3 were the best iterations. Sim has always struggled once an opponent gets in and this definitely seems the case with Phoenix with what I have read. I will be getting this on my xbox and ps3 so yeah look me up.

I’m relatively new to the versus game so it may take a little time getting use to MVC3. But make no mistake I’m a fast learner. You can look up Sweet Poison or Welcome2troyland to see my Sim in action or type in Troyicus to see all my videos I have put up.

Looking forward to playing all of you.

:rofl::rofl: I died and phoenix resurrected. Hopefully I have more life however.

Right now I’m with Ammy/Sent/Doom or Ammy/Trish/Doom

doesnt seem like anyone in socal has gotten shipments of mvc3 yet

xbox ppl already have a ggs thread. yes i’m jelly.

This game is flooding Chinatown streets. Me & my boy are gonna pick up his copy this weekend. I’m still going to wait for my CE to arrive though.

Did the 360 version ship first or something?

no, it just leaked online. all the shit you see in chinatown are just downloaded bootlegs

No there *are *legit copies that are selling…

IM GOING TO HAVE THE BEST IRON MAN/SENTINEL COMBO IN DA WORYULD(dont tell khaos i said this, hell get mad because he knows its true)

is the 2nd M MODOK or Morrigan?

I cant wait!

and i will have the best phoenix

lets hope i get good enough so i can go to evo

FUCK SCHOOL

Maining X-23/Storm/Wesker(Hustle & Flow), wanna tryout Hsien-ko/Sent/Chun(Made in China) and Deadpool/Sent/Dante(Fully Loaded Clip) as well.