Ultimate Marvel vs. CAPCOM 3: The Roleplay (Season 1)

I don’t even need to waste time writing a book to know that I’m better than you… scum

So your name’s Zero, huh? Hope you don’t fight like one.

I do: Fists of Fury and after taht I PUT THETEAM ON MY BACK and kfcancel into “Teh” Power of Chi, killing the whole oethr team and after it is all said and done I recline in the Gameing Chair residing in the shed behind my sister’s house, valued at 230,000 dollars US and i cant stop smirking as the Gaming Chair pumps the smooth jock-jams that signal my victorey. my sister bangs on the door of her own backyard shed to let me know that she doesnt want her guests to know I exist and that I need to “beat” “it”. I let her know that “I am busy murking noobs and I know that you can’t appreciate that but you’ll have what you want this time” but she does not hear me because i am stammering under my breath and shakeing. as i leave to rip a waterfall bong and murk scrubs online with jerry down the street my convulsions cease, knoweing Denise will never be able to take this moment away from me.

I…I think it’s trying to communicate. Does anyone speak retard?

He’s speaking gizoogle. Don’t mind him.

I call Firebrand!

What is this devil language you call “Gizoogle”?

Gee Ko ha Kee No See ha ahaha. (Yeah, I got this covered).

Rule 5 totally kills you. You can’t even speak English. “Kokeeragh!”

And you don’t have a mouth.

You know, I can dig a hole on your body and fix that!

Incoherent babbling (That’s why I turned on subtitles. El Stupido!) :slight_smile:

I don’t need a mouth to have a voice!

“Waste of flesh!”

“How could I lose? I’ve got bionic tentacles.”

hmm it seems like Mundus has sent yet another inconvenient or should I say useless demon for me to kill. This should be a great test of my power

Why not?

I call Dread Lord.

incoherent babbling (You? A Demon Hunter? Don’t make me laugh. There is only one human who carries that title and his name is Sir Arthur*)*

I wrote the book for your convenience and I went ahead and took it upon myself to dig your grave.

I call Wolverine. If he’s taken then I want Amaterasu.

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/2678/hm04.png

^Make me this guy?

What am I doing here?

wrong thread lol nvermind