Ultimate jill 2.0 video thread

? Huh?

after hitting the lab with viper, i still think jill is harder to play…with that said rapid siesmos are hard as f*ck @ 1st

[media=youtube]20waMCBVsV0[/media]

Honestly, in that vid Doom and spencer put more work in then jill lol.

[media=youtube]gEmAbc_IZCQ[/media]

This guy’s Jill and Skrull are crazy. Brian Kasugano’s Chun is AMAZING though.

i think there was way too many random SJs + DKD to call that good jill game play, there’s rly no need to SJ against chun li in the first place, she’s a purely rushdown character with no good projectiles or long range attacks, thats basically one of jill’s favorite opponents.

This. Seriously, Chun-Li with no Projectile assists backing her up is a 10-0 matchup against Jill. There’s no reason Jill should get hit. You can literally go to about full screen distance and stay in Feral Crouch and somersault and Chun-Li has very limited options against it. She CAN use a kikoken, but Jill can just dash through that or Command dash up Forward DKD L. To get right ontop of Chun and setup an appropriate offense.

[media=youtube]0UK-VQn3RZE[/media]
Pr Balrog using his Jill team.

Good team, but nothing here to learn from really he needs more lab time with her.

Yeah he needs a lot more work. There is a lack of jill vids though so I posted it anyway.

Good motive either way though bro, good stuff. If I had the proper equipment I would record my offline matches.

Hey guys, just posting a vid of my sub-team for Jill, Jill/Dante/Skrull, main team being Jill/Dante/Strider. Any feedback/criticism that you can give me would be much appreciated. She doesn’t do much in the first game because of her general squishiness, and I switch to Spenny/Wesker/Hawkeye because it’s about 100x easier to play, but I digress. Took 2nd at the tournament, not too bad I guess.

[media=youtube]2fXZpf9mEsE[/media]

Great showing in the beginning of the 3rd game. Nice trick with knee drop + Skrull. My one piece of feedback is when wesker jumped at you, you stood there. Try to air grab it or air to air with jump L.

With Dante be careful about doing acid rain too late.

My team still needs some work (especially doom) but, here’s some online footage of me. At like 3 in the morning lol. I might need to find a
different character than hulk when it comes to zoning teams like hawkeye and deadpool, my opponent was pretty good too. I’ve been working
on a second team and more matches offline, although we had a decent connection I must say. So I’m a little rusty but none the less here it is.

Starts at 3:06:00 (3hrs-6min in). This team is also a work in progress lol…

Edit: By the way Jill can get 800k combos with this team with 1 bar and 2 assists, just in case anybody was wondering. As long as the combos are mid screen or a bit farther away from mid screen, I will keep you guys posted as I Lab this team. To the danger room!

I decided to pick up Jill on the side and I’m using the same team of Jill/Dante Weasel/Strider Vajra. Basically just saying fuck it to getting free damage off throws and setting up mix ups off throws into unscaled damage instead. She has invincible special moves and supers any ways so I’m focusing on using her FC game to beat advance guards and just shove invincible shit + assists in their face until I hit them.

I like some of the mix ups you employed with the weasel shot on wake up. The weasel shot seemed to sometimes missed but when it worked it worked. I definitely feel she needs something to help her against air shit and Strider does a good job of that while being a strong anchor as well.

I main a Hawkeye/ Super-Skrull/ Jill team!

Jill Combo video:
[media=youtube]zzZTDP88Djs[/media]

Some footage:
[media=youtube]x6JQw0JxQIc[/media]

I saw it when u first posted but I was gonna watch it again to share comments, and it seems to be gone =[

Dame, I guess it is gone, maybe I can get some matches going on another stream so folks can see that Hulk/Jill synergy (although I would prefer offline matches).

Nice gameplay, u do all the good stuff. I forget to use the M grab since I am playing for resets more and more lately.

I don’t know if the ground throw into assist call+MGS in character specific or what. I’m also trying to get it off of a air throw as well, does it work better on smaller characters? Combo starts at one minute in.