Top 5 worst boxer match ups imo

I dunno about cup handles… Dudley seems to manage it just fine…

Nope!

[media=youtube]y6NRvqt7jXQ[/media]

for me

1. sagat
  2. guile
  3. chun
  4. seth
  5. akuma
  1. Seth
  2. Seth
  3. Seth
  4. Seth
  5. Seth

If you can get Seth into the corner, he’s not so bad to deal with. Top level Sagats, Dhalsims, Seths, Guiles and the number one bad match up for Rog is Akuma. He knocks you down and you die, its that simple. However if Ultra improves the HB recovery at all, the matchup will improve slightly.

i stopped playing rog long ago but if youre hoping to get away from jump ins with wake up headbutt then your thought process is all wrong.

This is an old post but might as well

1.Cammy
2.Sagat
3.Akuma
4.Zangief
5.Chun

For Cammy I find it in her favor, but it’s a winnable match. Her knockdown pressure is as rewarding as akuma, but less options. Her normal/footsie game is also 2nd best on my list.

Sagat is a beast mid screen and farther. That’s the only reason I think that match is in his favor because once you get in, sagat has to guess on what you do.

Akuma is just scary in general. Below average normal’s, but a vortex like no other, air fireballs, the demon flip, and the damage put this match in his favor.

Zangief is the one I least struggle with. At st.hp range you control him. He can’t jump in, or throw mindless normal’s, can’t green hand, and lariat is punishable. If he gets the knockdown though it’s like akuma, but with a much higher damage output.

Chun’s normal’s, and fast (but easy to see coming) overhead, multiple multi hit buttons, and a fireball that can make life hell. Once you get in she is free on wake up without meter.

I’ve come to realize Hugo is pretty damn annoying

My list (no particular order):

1. Sagat
  2. Guile
  3. Chun Li
  4. Sim
  5. Akuma

For the new cast members: Rolento seems like a real pain to go up against. Hugo seems winnable, but annoying and mentally taxing to play against.