Top 10 reasons to avoid playing rocky rose at sf 2 hf

Rocky what happened to your youtube channel?

In response to mars PM I have all my uploads on disc and plan to reupload sometime.I recieved 2 warnings from youtube about uploading james brown songs playing during my matches and certain ones that were copyrighted,they suspended my gyromitefan1983 and I just got extremly pissed and closed it completly.In response to GENEJINIE What you say??? your playing a CELLPHONE VERSION OF SF 2 whats dead???Hd remix is a joke to me but congrats anyway to MARS for winning the hd remix tourney.

Also I hear Ken mexicano is a beast at HD remix as well hes world class at HF and is 1 of my main comp.How well does ken mexi fair vs the very best of Remixed? cvital said ken mexicano beat him 10 to 0 so can anybody beat this guy at remix?Me and oski h are the only ones who dominate him in HF.

I loved HF back in the day, but bad netcode HURTS milesokeefe, like being stuck behind a slow truck trying to pass a slightly slower truck on a 2 lane highway.

I’ll show you what’s REALLY out in that Cornfield, RockyRose. YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK’S OUT THERE, BOY!

ALRIGHT I just sent request to your gamertag YOU gonna play??? ILL BE TAPEING THE TARMAN lets go BITCH IM TAPEING RIGHT NOW i sent you a freind request im gonna beat the living SHIT OUTTTA YOU in HF and film IT

I dont TAKE NO SHIT TALK FROM NO ONE THE TARMAN JUST SENT U AN INV LETS PLAY im gonna give you the beating of your life.

ill be back on at 11pm eastern time THE TARMAN you just earned yourself a first class ass whooping you know im a FISHERMAN RIGHT??? I FISH FOR DUMBASSES LIKE YOU WHO THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME.Its lights camera action tonigt at 11pm ill be back on LETS DO THIS DONT BITCH OUT

Your mother is a BUM THE TARMAN your mother is an std ridden crack whore who licks guys assholes for angel dust and after I whoope your ass tonight im gonna slap your mother right in te face

[media=youtube]6RX7ZtZrhQs[/media]

[media=youtube]KqlRNyANyRI[/media]

[media=youtube]WKpmYZ28Jlk[/media]