Thoughts on Poison after Day 1 USF4?

I want to see a video of you anti airing a low profile dive kick from yun and yang cause i get hit before the move even comes out. Same with gief short jump lk hell any gief jump in i’ve gotten beat clean or traded. also cody j.hk always trades no matter what timing i use, sakura jump hp always beats cr.hp.

anyway my thoughts are pretty much the same, just add on characters like sagat and dhalsim who destroy her bad. her floaty jump is so bad, she has no way of getting in on dhalsim. sagat is also a huge problem, if you jump a low tiger shot, he can still anti air you throwing another high tiger shot. its ridiculous.

I try to keep Heavy AE out against fireball characters. It keeps them from jumping in a lot.

She is fun, very zone oriented. I still need to break away from my SFxT habits to figure her out.

You’re being sarcastic right?

She gets tons of milage out of her meaty hp fire ball. Mix that up with constant ex chicken wing pressure which is solid 200 plus Armor break plus hard knockdown plus 2 on block. It’s Sakura ex tatsu dumb. Mix in some ex fb in there to keep them honest

Her whip is her hitbox. The visual effect however, is not.

I got frustrated with shit whiffing till I checked it out. She leaves that huge trail of wind/vfx and it looks like shit is completely missing. The active frames are when her arm it outstretched, and a lot of the time; those happen early or late, depending on animation.

DP has plenty of range. It’s slow as fuck, though.

c.mp was a cool anti-air. quick rolls blow up a lot of the meaty HP fireball pressure. flip kick has NO invincibility.

Guile basically gets to hit down back all day - her overhead has no fucking range.

Nothing… is sakura ex tatsu dumb… haha

An excellent set-up I’ve found for anywhere on the screen has helped me win a fair few matches after a hard knockdown. Once the opponent is on the ground, use the Heavy Aeolus Edge, and you can either Sweep or use the Overhead. However, I’ve been getting much more success with going cr.MK > Rekkas after the H Aeolus Edge

Still trying to get a good handle on her. I agree with most of the posts so far, I think she’ll be in the middle somewhere. I don’t see her being terrible, but I don’t see her being in the top either.

Very good pressure in the corners, a lot of good options with resets and such. Time will tell how far that will carry her!