The Wire--Season 1--"The Target"--Baltimore, MD--June 5, 2010 @Xanadu Games

rundat.

Why is the venue and tourney 10 dollars each this time? It’s not a problem either way because I can pay it regardless. I’m just curious with the price increase on June fifth.

tournaments 10 bucks cause people are hungry

i assume venue is 10 bucks because the venue wants to break even

Hype BUMP

What’s good with a mahvel side tourney? I was hoping for a tournament this weekend, and i must have missed this post before. Xanadu is too godlike, I’m definitely gonna try to roll through and up my performance from last time.

Awesome theme for a tourney.

If I didn’t live 3000 miles away I would definitely come.

All in the game yo.

Will there still be casual stations during this tourney as well, while the tourney is still going? Because I don’t get paid on the 5th, I have to wait for the 12th. I don’t have 20 dollars to blow.

You still wanna MM in Marvel?

Yeah, I think casual stations will be up… at least one.

Possibly if it’s on dreamcast. I get paid tomorrow, and if I have a few extra bucks, we can get it poppin.

I almost forgot this thread was particularly for Saturday, lol. I won’t be there on Saturday, but if you do come down to Bmore again, let me know and I’ll bring the Dreamcast out.

I hate next-gen versions of Marvel. :sad:

i will make an attempt to get to baltimore to play super street fighter the movie the game 4 and melty brood

This place is going to be hype on sat. Everyone should make it out, all of our events have been great and this one will continue that. Great players great venue great everything so if you haven’t been this is your chance. We are already getting a big name off our xanbats so please come out.

About what time did the last monthly end?

Tournaments are generally finished anywhere between 5 and 9, but casuals stretch on until people decide it’s time to go home. :slight_smile:

Um. Unless Press got his hauppage in or Kirbeh and the MB people bring equipment, will we have a stream? protoman says he can’t make it so I’m just making sure that the store and Seth got that covered already…

We should be set for the stream tomorrow.

I have to cover someone at work today so I can’t make it. I’ll try to catch the stream though.

I’ll be bringing myself, strogg and will08

Stream is starting a little late due to some problems with our equipment.