The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Really hoping it’s not a Dark stalker, I love the series, desperately want it and Captain Commando to return, but don’t want DS to be in the same universe as SF.

5 Likes

I don’t think we need Tekken Characters in SFV to make it better, I would rather go for Garuda if that is an external thing. SInce there moves isn’t really good for 2D fighter

Yet I would agree with Slammaster even it is a dream, but would be fully satisfied with Haggar’s inclusion If that was possible, yet it’s likely a new character like from Neo Shadaloo.

Yup, We’ll see how it would pan out, we still didn’t see any Slammaster representative in various all star Capcom titles.

and

Slammasters didn’t also appeared on any modern titles compilation that Capcom releases, SO it’s clearly on that state like how Alien vs Preadator and DND games were.

The current Capcom couldn’t even mention the name Gunloc in the current Blade’s CFN profile. It’s like they didn’t exist even they should be automatically integrated in SF because of Haggar.

Like I mentioned before It might be that they just didn’t bothered to talked again with Tetsuo Hara, We don’t if the relationship were the same as it was when this character did cameo in SFA2 and being mentioned in the movie live action game.

So for me it would be a dream to see them fully integrated in SF universe.

I always liked this character to be an SF character in the beginning of S1 in SFV to be something like a Hisako equivalent, but it’s unlikely.

I hope they would had a chance, give time and effort to settle and clarify things with Mr Tetsuo Hara with the future of the Slammaster characters.

Power scaling issues with DS unlike the likes of Akira from RS. There are still tons of other franchise that Capcom can integrate in SF.

Like a

Or something a bit crazy but stll grounded to SF

A far far great great ancestor of devilot or deathsatan from cyberbots.

That they could implement like Cyber Woo from Neogeo Battle Colisuem

With Ono gone I look forward to where Takayuki Nakayama and Shuhei Matsumoto will take Street Fighter in the future.

Were those the guys on the S5 reveal stream?

100% this. His biggest problem was that he didn’t listen to the things fans liked and didn’t like about what he did, and just kept repeating the things HE liked. Good and bad.

6 Likes

This would be very VERY smart.

The equivalent of premiering your Ash Crimson before the Ash Crimson arc

I would be all for that

1 Like

Exactly.

I’m getting tired of Capcom trying to turn SF into a crossover game because they’re too cowardly to make Capcom vs. Capcom.

Besides if Darkstalkers should share a universe with anything, it should be Red Earth. …and Ghosts 'N Goblins.

5 Likes

I hope not, SF3 had some very cool characters but SF2 legend still rise higher

I would welcome a start cast based on the best both chapter have to offer… and you can do all of rhat with like… 15 slots

Then you have 10 for eveybody else, thinking a 25 start

SF wishes it could do a sequel as cast-revolutionary as Tekken 3

And so do I

1 Like

Oh fuck that. Tekken 3 is just as bad as Soul Calibur with it’s “The old gen is gone, here’s the new gen that’s exactly the same.”

4 Likes

Yeah except Jin WAS better than Kazuya, Hwoarang WAS better than Baek, Bryan was better than Bruce etc

2 Likes

i’m split
One side i like see many new faces, on the other TK3 is what made me leave TK

I WANT a new SF to bring many few faces as possible, but i ever hated it having to go with replace iconic precedent ones

Nah to me Jin replacing Kazuya was tragedy

I used to like Baek too

Bruce ever been kind of shit but at least gave me MT rep vibe
Bryan was better but less martial art themed

On general felt TK3 is when TK disowned his SF dna to embrace a tryhard edgy path
He built his own identity, but not necessary a better one

SCV was a tragedy, only good side was Ezio being probably the best Guest series ever got

SCV was a fuck you to fans

Shame it got much better money base than current SC6, wich is more a “for the fans” thing cast wise, but have clearly terrible budget, scammy pratices on cas side, and rely lot on Guest

Still is a gigantic fuck you to SCV, wish got more support

SCV is an abomination

2 Likes

SCV is a bad thing.

1 Like

Now i’m praying SC6 Hwang next rumor to be confirmed, then SC redeemed
Yunsuck was the original sin

Then i will be even more sad Namco trust so little in SC the first tim SC return believe in his roots

I thonk simply Capcom don’t want do medium/small projects and don’t trust Capcom vs Capcom to do it

on other hand i don’t even know why i should want a cvc by a capcom so ashamed to look japanese
Lot of cap classics are in good part anime style, if i must have them westernized they can go fuck themselves

Even Teppen style is mostly bad to me
If i cant have golden age cap art don’t bother

Amen to that
A new DS is the only non-SF (or capvsnk3) thing i’m interessed see capcom give a try

And yes, there the guest from warzard/GnG would be great
Would be cool get Ruby Heart and SonSon too
And Sparda could be perfect “guest”, easy great rivalry with Donovan

imagine a Darkstalkers with a 30-40ish cast, i approve

History will smile upon him. Thank you Ono for leading the way through the darkest times. Both SF4 and SF5 are incredible games, and all the FGC owe you their respects for your vision and bravery.

1 Like

Gotta say, I love the artstyle they used for the new revealed characters. You know what would be cool? Have the CFN profiles updated in that style for every character.

5 Likes

that would be cool
New style is SO much better than Kiki’s… to this day still i find bizzarre these pieces touched SF

Even worse when i think many flat bad alts (usually story) come from these artwork

it just never felt capcom style

Ono was good man
FGC can fuck off

2 Likes