The Tampa Thread: Facebook: Tampa FGC

where’s the hate guys? i’m losing blood to my rock hard.

so who’s hype for skullgirls?

hi Delly… i’m sitting next to you… tee-hee… :wink:

You know, certain bugs and infinites in being in the game are excusable.

However, Capcom has a glitch in the 360 Version of the game where the diagonals randomly do not register.

The glitch is not just controller related, it happens on hitboxes too.

Seriously, fuck Capcom. I guess it is time to turn this thing in and finally pick myself up KOF13.

Hello guys. IN about a week or so, I’m going to be in Tampa visiting for a few days. Is there a store or game center where you guys get together and play. I see some love for KoF. That’s probably my favorite 2d that’s out now. Hopefully I can get some games in while I’m in town.

There is Serenity, addy in my sig so if your in the St.Pete area come out and plaaay

Cameo at SG today!

the best post i’ve seen in a long time

ima head on over to that SG

Yeah so SG fell through…ah what do I know

Wrestlemania.

Sly Guy is the BEST

Thanks man, glad to help, and thanks to Delly for letting me mod at Serenity Games. That controller was pro. If anyone needs a dual mod let me know. Both Customgamer and I are talking about working together, so we should be able to cover everyone in Tampa for their modding needs. Also, thanks to all for good times at cave casuals. Next one should be in two weeks if all goes well.

Thanks again for hosting Sly_Guy! Also thanks to Delly and Ben for the extra setups :slight_smile:

that was all SG equipment, I just brought the Buns. (No homo)

Added bonus to Casuals at SG on tuesday and sundays: $1 off all beers at Indy after we close down SG.

Watches Pilgrim Pud pass keys to Kovacs

So I am playing the new resident evil tactical shooter and I just wanted to give a shout out to capcom for making tyrant look just like Q without his fedora.

Now in SFxT, the question is, how many Avatar lookalikes will you play against online?

What’s this online you speak of?