The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

@Dracu
While at it some early Kolin sketches got her on that Blaire Damme vibe

Final Kolin end up lighter, but was necessary to reconnect her having slim arms/shoulders in SF3

I think they fould a good compromise in SFV giving her jacket with heavy padded high sleeves on the shoulders, it saved the heavy shoulders idea someway

Overall SFV Kolin is very good design imho

About the Honda/Hakan female, you made me remember this

Done classy it did, i’m thinking example stuff like this

And that was highest apex SF art touched, as pure drawing quality(less as character design)
 that Kinu-Ikeno combo has been epic
But modern capcom does’nt have my trust on doing classy anime style, so yeah i prefer no blood

edit:
Rog new extra battle, will not unlock like i did’nt with Rashid

4 Likes

The game literally has the word in it “blood”, plus Vega kind of exists. IV was a pretty brutal game too if you think about several Ultras from it. Besides they can always mask it with some “special effects”

Going through some thoughts on the current topics:

-I don’t care for breasts or booty, but it can make sense if they are a part of a design. Take R.Mika, she’s in the wrestling biz which is known for being flashy and over-the-top so it makes sense for her features to be exaggerated in order to gain attention from the audience. Cammy has very a developed lower part to bring attention to us that she’s a kick-heavy fighter and contrasts with Chun-Li upper part. To me fanservice is about bringing stuff like the FF glitch in Cody’s attack, Bison quoting the US show etc stuff that enriches the overall experience in a un-superficial way that doesn’t drag down the game.

-Part of the reason why I loved Black Widow is because she was so bizarre, her fighting appearance is there to scare her fighters and cover her gender up. If she appears again, I hope they don’t emphasise her butt so that the mystery of her is kept.

-We need a Australian MMA fighter

-As for my female character concept: In once talked about a N.African Amazigh woman who uses Tahtib (a fighting style using a stick) inspired by Yoshi from the GR OVA for that animĂ© influence. Like her, has a masculine look yet has a bit of feminine touch in her and wears traditional Amazing clothing. Maybe the stick could enlongen itself for more powerful attacks. Either Moroccan or Algerian (can’t have Libya for obvious reasons)
For understanding here:

Yoshi Seimenju:

download

Combine that with the traditional Amazigh attire:
images

Combine that with good taste Capcom stylization and you have yourself a solid North African rep.

Yeah, even ignoring the natural constraints about youth and figure, the female cast of SFV is very homogeneous and it doesn’t help that among the returning characters Chun Li is the oldest and Mika the tallest. Not that the existing characters should be modified to fill a void (eyes are still red after all the bleach needed to recover from MK11 Sonya) but that was the work for the newcomers and SFV ones are mostly young petites with Laura giving a big sister vibe but still youthful rather than mature.

I want a wide woman but with an emphasis on an overall robust physique rather than mere Rufus like belly fat.Someone like Thelma from Twilight Princess in a warrior outfit and without the pointy ears:

2 Likes

Yes. It isn’t even like she had no breasts in SF4; she was well enough endowed.

SF5 feels like Capcom is trying to become the stereotype of DOA or Soul Calibur. In a few more games, Chun-Li will join Ivy in having breasts that are larger than her head.

Mary was my favorite character in the Tobal series. She could do some ugly stuff chaining together her throws in Tobal 2, or at least she would have been able to do so if the throw reversals weren’t so easy to break or reverse in that game.

1 Like

But her butt/hips/legs were emphasized as feminine, and she got small feet

She even got butt attack :smiley:
She was ambiguous because the lower half looked female, while the upper one manly (aside small hands)
Somehow when she got her costume on her huge tits looked like male pecs

Theyr way to ruin her will be if they give her tits in her standard look version, like in this fanart

1 Like

You can put blood in SF in terms of characters bring struck or showing the aftermath of a fight. During the interval between 3 and 4 I had always pictured SF4 to show the characters actually getting battle damage throughout the fight like in SC. Like a mixture of clothing being torn and bruises and mild amounts of blood showing up throughout out the battle.

3 Likes

Amazigh is mentioned and I immediately think Armored Core

They did too, this was from SF4 concept arts

1 Like

Shit. Well here i am thinking the tits on Juri and Cammy are the right size and not big at all.

1 Like

Cammy’s are whatever, she was a pretty packing girl ever since ST

Juri’s increase, however, felt out of place when it worked well for her previous design. Her boobjob in V almost looks like it was done purely to emphasize the presence of the tits themselves via the skintight/latex suit she got as her default costume

Gotta cater to them thirsty fuccbois since we’re in the Fetish Fighter V era

Cammy looked liked a C cup in the older street fightees. Maybe a B in SF2/A now shes at least a D. Juri went from C to EE/F lol wtf

Cammy always seemed like a B Cup in SF2 and she was probably an A Cup in SFA.

I’d post SFIV art but all the official art only shows her back side :rofl:

5 Likes

Its’ convos like these that remind me that there’s a section of the plot guide specifically for boobs

4 Likes

After all these years that’s still the best Cammy design by far (kinda sure SF4 took that artwork as guide)

alerts FBI to discussion of SFA teen Cammy bewbs

3 Likes

Had to share this

9 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll delayed my long post since the thread is near closing yet.

Since were topic is mongolian and age lady

I would post this again MOTHER RUSSIA!!

I would like to see a chubby female Asian character base of Fuko Love ( P-Chan) before she lost the weight. most women with natural huge breasts are mostly thick or big bone.

1 Like