The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Agree. And it would make it reasonable for him to directly affect the two biggest individuals inside the secret society.

Looking how Gill and Urien treats other fighters like disposable pawns in a chess board, so making tom a generic guy to confront them and harbor those emotion is kinda meh.

Same thing as making Alex fit to amazed Gill that he trained.

I wonder if Gill was aware in that Alex was trained by Tom before winning the tournament?

Ugh Iā€™m dreading that awful gorilla charā€¦

1 Like

Is Gill was aware that Alex was trained by Tom before winning the tournament?

Any theories what would happen to neo shadaloo in SF3 timeline?

For me I like them just in the background concern of other things and I want that Secret Society with Urien isnā€™t aware of their existence

If weā€™re going off an actual wishlist, then my perfect Season 4 is:

• Fei Long
  • Rose
  • Oro
  • Makoto
  • Gouken
  • Viper

If weā€™re going purely off the story aspect, then the following would make the most sense:

• Rose. Interactions with her student, the aftermatch of her prophecy about Ryu defeating Bison and what comes next, etc
  • Sean. An alternate take on the ā€œorigin storyā€ of his and how he becomes a proper martial artists, especially given his clear disinterest towards the Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu and probably being in awe of Kenā€™s abilities. Heā€™d be basically Kenā€™s version of Sakura
  • Decapre. With Bison gone and after the fucked up ending for her in IV, itā€™s time to open up a new page in the sistersā€™ story, especially with the upcoming threats from the Illuminati and possibly Neo Shadaloo. While NS doesnā€™t seem to be straight up positioning itself as the next ā€œVillain Groupā€ for the World Warriors to defeat, who knows what direction this pack of rebels will go, and if Capcom pulls a ā€œBison posseses someoneā€™s bodyā€ plot again - Ed or maybe even Falke will become a new host and this a new main baddie, with the plot then transitioning into either a Cinematic Story v2 or SF6. FANG also will tie into this and heā€™ll see through that his lord and master lives to see another day. At least I hope SFV isnā€™t the last we see of FANG. Hell, maybe the mecha-FANG costume is what happens to him after the Shadaloo base crumbles?
  • C. Viper. Because Iā€™m sure if she could serve as a double-agent for the CIA (or was it FBI?) and SIN, her bosses will for sure be interested in observing the actions of Illuminati, which Iā€™m sure they are aware of existence. I think the way for the SF story going forward now is the waiting game/stalemate to see who loses their temper first and makes the first move, and I expect that to be the Illuminati seeing that with Shadaloo basically out of the picture they donā€™t have an ā€œopposing forceā€ on the grand scene and thus can proceed towards the realiziation of their plan
  • Oro. Ryu has finished his training with Gouken and we saw him cleansing/banishing the ā€œEvilā€ part of himself, so now heā€™s ready to go onto the next step of his training, hence the introduction of Oro and going into the ā€œFinal Ryuā€ story that we partially saw back in his SF3 endings lifting a giant fucking rock

The 6th character is basically ā€œfree spaceā€ here

4 Likes

Wish we get:
Oro
Genā€™s disciple.
Necro
Rose
Elena
Hakan

Add Makoto and Carlos from FF in case thereā€™s effectively 8 characters this season.

Wish we wouldnā€™t get:
Honda
T. Hawk
Evil ryu or evil alternate of anyone.
Any ā€œnew character which is same old function of character not in Vā€ like Roxy. Donā€™t keep giving this a Soulcalibur V feel

EDIT: Genā€™s disciple is my exception because Gen himself is canonically dead and it would be lame to invent a cheap plot device to bring him back to life. Not that is bad that heā€™s finally done; after all, Genā€™s concept was to be terminally ill and near the end of his life so him being at the brink of death in three games would have gotten boring.

3 Likes

Precisely my issue with some of the Vā€™s newcomers

Damn, forgot about Carlos, loved that character. Would be interesting to see what heā€™s doing now that Haggar has passed the Mayor position to Cody (Iā€™d appreciate his cameo appearance in story 2).

My pre-reveal wishlist:

-Dudley or Feilong
-Viper or Black Widow
-Makoto or Akira Kazama
-Necro or Oro
-New Character
-New Character

:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hell yeah to Black Widow! Sheā€™s such a creepy and awesome idea. Sure we have a lot of wrestlers, but after she took Yoko out of action, whoā€™s to say she didnā€™t feel like she wanted something more after defeating her rival and moved on to Street Fighting proper? Regardless, her moves, locomotion are so unlike Mika, Gief or others, that the wrestling aesthetic would feel like itā€™s repeating yet again with her.

3 Likes

Black Widow is at the top of my list and has been since SF4.

1 Like

Capcom dropped a Menat hint
I hope the announcement itā€™s not just Rose

At least also 2nd CAs pls

They can take my entire Black Widow move list. Make it happen Capcom!

1 Like

Evil Ryu may be comingā€¦

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

:o I saw the picture holy crapā€¦Iā€™m just hoping that itā€™s the existence of echo-fighters/ super-EX costumes or something. Iā€¦I dunno what to make of ā€œKAGEā€

I wouldnā€™t even be that surprised if they went for a return to Evil Ryu. No matter how lame evil shotos are theyā€™re clearly very popular among the fanbase, and tragically far more than the actual original designs that make this series good.

Man, now Iā€™m hoping for more than the usual amount of characters rumor to be true now. I donā€™t want evil Ryu to take a slot :confused: I mean crap, we went from Akuma to Oni and now Ryu has some uber devil form? Cā€™mon, letā€™s move past thisā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing it is pronounced KAh-GEEH rather than KAY-GE. Otherwise, it sounds too MK.

Honestly though. This was inevitable. I just thought it was S5 material rather than S4. I wonā€™t pay for this shit though.

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes