The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Yup, Sim and Guile are like that to me.

The title of the thread should include the name “Ingrid” and let’s see what happens next. :slight_smile:

Never playing people in casuals so they can’t form a counter to your style/character is old school sandbagging.

Pyrolee used to complain that Amir never played him sets outside of tournament for this exact reason.

I’m enjoying Tekken 7 far more than MvC budget, damn… and the community on Discord is so nice and funny.

The only thing that kills me is the no tutorial thing, they truly throw people into the woods with this game, even seasoned players coming from other games who actually know how much work FG’s are, can’t imagine this being someone’s first fighting game.

Tekken on PC just got another boom thanks to Xmas sales, 3.5K players on right now.

There’s way less variance in this. The only real difference is if they play defensive or pressure.

Who’s man is this?

Because without them there would not be very many people to play against in ranked. The percentage of players that would be in the same high rank in their region at any given time is still close to zero, so instead of keeping them in a long waiting queue (as if it isn’t long enough as it is), just throw some platinums and diamonds at them and force them to prove they can hold onto that rank and/or climb higher.

You’re in the wrong thread, demon! Go back to whence you came!

I don’t mind the thread title as long as the thread stays alive.

I don’t like discord…

What in the…

If were gonna say weird shit like that, the thread might as well say " Yorkey " in it, and well see what happens next.

I knew I liked you for a reason Will. A reward for good taste.

Spoiler

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Mileena-Hayes-psd81661.png

EDIT: Better :tup:

I joined the discord to pass the time (I’m on several other channels too, so it’s never a dull day). It’s convenient when you’re out and about with only a phone to read on. Also, consider that when you guys are playing in battle lounges, it’s a centralized place to set up a voice chat while you play since that feature isn’t in the game for some reason.

This thread wont die at all are you guys nuts? You cant step away for 2 hours to nap without being behind like 5 or 6 pages.

God forbid there is a tournament going on. Hope you like spending the rest of your day scrolling pages so you dont miss some hype clip of the tourney. Or you can skip ahead and totally be out of the loop of the current salty popoff or big booty attention whore in cosplay.

Discord is only so everyone is on the same page for weeklys chill out.

The Street Fighter V Lounge: Twinnnnn Hugs

Yeah, let’s not.

Wonder who will be better in Season 3, Birdie or Zangief?

Yeah, I don’t have a smartphone and I don’t like voice chat either :sweat:

I don’t enjoy IM services unless it’s with someone I’m really close with, and that’s only like 2 people in here. Otherwise I prefer the forum format.

ABI

GAAAIIIL

@Froztey I think you should make a dedicated booty pic channel on there for LW.