The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Damn, cammy with that big ass can of jelly.

I just fought a menat that could do nothing and got 0-4d… I have no answer for this character

The tears would not stop for seasons if that were the case…

I however would luv Sagat to have charge moves or hybrid of some kind.

Fuck it, I playing very happily and I didn’t wanna stop, matched against an Urien I lost all will to play now. Going to sleep, goodnight.
edit: I actually also wanted to jerk off since my wife is on her period and a man has needs but it killed that too.
Fuck Urien

No

Best anime:

Yugioh
Pokemon
Monster Musume

…translation; this is the only anime that I’ve watched :sweat:

Just beat your meat while thinking of Urien, Win-Win

Best anime:

The Cleveland show

Funny way to spell Corey In The House

Ono should reveal Sakura first instead of Sagat, the tears of people crying about waifu pandering would be immeasurable.

I have a feeling you’ll want to check out Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs whenever the anime actually comes out.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/01-1/listing-suggests-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-anime-in-development

I wish Capcom would go full troll and add Dan just so they could announce him first, then have Sagat come in and maul him at the end of the trailer.

Fixed for accuracy.

Ono should release Blanka and Honda free so that the World Warriors can be reuinted in the 30th anniversary.

Hell they should’ve added people from Street Fighter 1. They still have characters from that game they haven’t reused.

But you know, almost anything we say here is better than the nonsense capcom does.

Only 40 year olds like SF1 characters.

Bring back Twelve and Remy.

If I were to ever play 3S, I would probably main 12.

Twelve is fun. He’s like a super nerfed Darkstalkers character in a SF game. Just play to annoy people with anime shit that does no damage until they lose and get really mad.

J.Wong streaming Ed a few weeks before CapCup? Hmm…

you probably wouldn’t because you’d realize maining 12 is stupid as hell.

here is how playing Twelve goes.

Opponent does something unsafe, you get to punish with cr.jab into nothing.

You do something unsafe, your opponent gets to do a 30-50% punish , into an unblockable or 50/50 then you lose the round.

like you see how stilted and weird Yamazaki’s play is? How little damage he gets? He can’t use 3/4’s of his characters moves cause Chun just exists.

Playing low tier in 3s is one of the most unfun things you can do in fighting games IMO.

Unless you’re Based Kuroda, I once seen him win a tournament using Sean with both arms broken