The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Forcing myself to play on the ground with minimal jumping is so hard when I’m used to playing like a jumpy spastic retard but it’s clear I’m gonna keep being stalled at high Ultra Plat/Low Diamond if I don’t change things up. This game has destroyed my fundamentals.

Anime power-up time.

Have you tried to stop playing necalli? That’s a possible cure.

Try playing a lower-tier character. You’ll be forced to rely on fundamentals—as an added bonus, whenever you lose you can blame it on your character.

welcome to the NHK is good because its an anime not trying to be anime.

I started watching anime in the mid 90’s getting hard subbed vhs’s watching truly groundbreaking stuff like eva, gits, lain and cowboy bebop and I slowly watch that shit degrade into this

I’ve played plenty of Ryu as well, I don’t think it’s a character issue. Whenever I face high ranked Necallis they stay grounded and destroy me with solid grounded pressure instead of jumping in all the time looking to stuff AAs and get crossups like I do. Trying to learn how to get better with my main specifically.

Is that face edited? That can’t be real… can it?

If you want I can turn this into the Juri Feet thread.

Ya’ll getting hype for all of these games shilling out to other franchises?

I call Kenshiro hitting DBZ

If it was Capcom Cup I would agree that BotS is an issue, but since this is like a side tour that has nothing to do with Capcom Cup I don’t mind it. The point is just to get people into doing something competitively with some fun rules around it. It’s the bad game so might as well have some bad stone altering rules.

It’ll be good publicity regardless in like The Running Man sense since people will see unfair things randomly happen to people in tournament. If they only have like a quarter of a season might as well go stupid and see what views you get on stream. If the guy most expected to win ends up winning any way, then even more fun.

Probably the last time a tourney will ever do this. so fuck it. Every tour after will be the same super serious sponsor ridden event we know about.

Let’s see if true

I guess they might as well reset the ranking since the points required to get Ultimate Grand Master and Warlord are so inflated that even the number 1 player can’t reach either of them. It’s at a point where even the best are losing to the system.

I lold at “I’ll post it at the right time”

Just share the information if you have it and stop being such an attention whore.Yes we get it,you are the dude who leaks shit but get over yourself…

With that said,i am fully ok with a point reset in AE. Too many people got carried by dumb shit in S1 and 2 , and if S3 truly comes with a big overhaul for character balance, then it’s a good time to reset eveything.

I

Wait are those actual ranks, cause the number 1 player has 100000 and is still master.

FUCK YES I WANT RANK RESET SO BAD

When s2 hit i wanted rank reset back then too.

Rank reset will give me a big kick in the ass and drive to play ranked.

Yup. I posted a gif a long while back of all of the ranks including the last 2 that nobody has gotten. It’s pretty absurd.[s]

Don’t know what LP you need to get Ultimate Grand and Warlord, but it’s probably something a robot would faint over.[/s]

EDIT: NVM. Apparenty the last 2 ranks (and an extra rank past that supposedly called Hero) were removed according to something I read online just now. Makes sense that 100k still is master. Might as well reset then if people are just grinding numbers.

Anime cliches annoy me so damn much, so I very very rarely find myself enjoying anime. Anime inspired Western cartoons like ATLA, LOK, Young Justice, etc? Those are great.

That could be because the cliches don’t deviate from their normal pathes as much. And just stick to the one thing. Which can be very predictable and not very good sometimes.

But marlon is right though, anime has it’s quirks and charms. Just gotta dig deep and find your gem(s). It’s underneath all the bad stuff on top.

I get old
old and about to die
so maybe im an old man

but fuck modern anime to death

only anime ive liked at all in the last 5 years was jormungand

Wonder if I could go from Rookie to Master on the same day as Rank Reset then quit like the rest :^)

I’

ve stopped watching tv nowadays, just gaming and web surfing. I do like the older style of anime (outlaw star, dolores I, tri gun, GiTS etc etc), more fluid then todays anime. But again, haven’t really watched anything ina long time so…yeah. I see it as a problem though. Anime like art, quality over quantity please.

new general thread?
damn i feel like this 2 weeks went fast. I need to get back into this game, but Egypt is so damn fun.
I’m not gonna remember how to play