The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

omg was that a CHIP KILL? :slight_smile:

EDIT: I can’t watch the other guys in the lobby play?

1 Like

Both really.

Iirc, Perth and Plus double dipped and got it on PC.

Tubb got a Mac and Cheese for a PC, so he’s on PS4 only.

Me, Spin, Vhoz, Rooks, Zio and probably someone else I’m forgetting are on PC.

Either choice is good, but if you can, grab it on PC, it’s been a while since we last played.

Come to think of it, @Dayaan wasn’t a Discord server you’re on doing a give away or something?

No, I did it on my phone yesterday. Worked out fine. You can even use any mics you want, the stock earbuds for my dad’s Samsung came with a built-in mic and it worked great.

You misconfigured something. I played on a dual monitor setup yesterday and it worked fine.

Make sure to drag the 30th window to the main screen (the one with the windows task bar on it) and select Fullscreen on the in-game options.

PS: Set it to windowed mode so you can move the window first.

What resolution were you trying to run it in?

Not me, I just ate lunch. Kinda busy. May or may not take a nap anyway. :rofl:

You can, press Y while on the lobby.

3 Likes

You can, you just have to switch on spectator mode before the match starts.

2 Likes

thx

and yeah i changed to windowed within the game itself and i can play now

EDIT is it normal for teh audio to be most of a full second lagged behind the video in spectator mode?

1 Like

Sometimes.

1 Like

resend invite pls. i pressed the wrong button

Alright we ended 4-5, a bit sad that I lost but I was holding my own very well, the week break I took was really good, I play much cleaner than before.
What he said in the end got me thinking if I should put more work into my Mu.
She should fit my playstyle even more than Es, especially since she fits my tendency to go caveman for offence much better.
I take a look into this for sure.

I’m just happy that I could deal with Kagura this well today, once you learn how to fight him in neutral, he really has to play a lot like a Grappler. I’m still scared of his offence, one mistake and I can say goodbye to 50% of my health.

Dunno if he decides to upload the set, if he does I’ll probably link it.

1 Like

are DPs not invincible on wakeup in 3s?

Only EX ones. Ken’s HDP is invincible till the moment it touches an opponent, be it parry, hit or block, so it’s still very punishable. At least, that’s what I hear.

3 Likes

Its kinda split, but more people are playing it on PC, some people have it for both (like Pertho and I - though I’m more likely to play on PS4).

Also, thanks for the scheduling advice! I’ve been putting some time these last few days into going back into making music and it’s definitely a fun hobby that I feel bad for neglecting for so long, so I definitely need to schedule time for it to make sure I keep up with it… But holy F do I suck at it, lol. I thought I was decent but these last few days have been a wakeup call.

2 Likes

GGs!

1 Like

Everyone plays ken, so he’s automatically annoying cause you play him all the time.

Jump into randoms online and it’s a ken six out of ten times.

I’m never gonna top 8 evo, so the least I can do is give the player base a little variety.

So Chun.

Otherwise, the ones I mentioned work well. SA1 Ryu is basically all pokes, EX fireball, and parrying into EX donkey kick combos. Dudley has really good counterpokes and wants to tag you with a button into EX MGB and then kill you in two mixups. Yang has decent normals and the by far best special move in the game (EX mantis slash), so he’s great for chipping people down and controlling the match. Makoto has really good hitboxes and active frames on her buttons, she can convert from them well, and threatening with them allows her to dash in and fuck you up.

2 Likes

I always wanted to play Mak. She’s super cool. Elena’s back roundhouse seems silly and really good for meter building.

Alex’s forward seems like a good button on the ground and jumping

1 Like

@Volt
I might have discoverd the biggest pile of fetishes thrown into one character.
Feast your eyes on this:

Summary

Lets take a look at what we have here:
Redhead
Extra Thicccc
Barefoot
Armpit Mole
Big Boobs
No clue what clues are
Is Horny
French Accent
Did I mention that she’s thicccc? Here a reminder