The Spider's Lair - Juri

Great mod for the best girl.

The jiggle physics are hilarious but lucky enough that’s optional !

1 Like

Necroreplying, but yes. I miss combining Kara cancels with armor cancels, or at least before they stealth nerfed ACs. Armored LK Pinwheel was so useful vs Chun& Dictator, until one day it didn’t work anymore, kinda like Store suddenly not-breaking Focus.

I don’t know which version of sf4 Juri is my fav, since early versions were buggy but later versions were increasingly homogenized and less Juri-like.

1 Like

I thought this looked like from DOA5, and it was so. Anyway, pretty cool mod. I have forgotten Juri’s cutscenes from the games. They did a good job with her face. Unlike with Ibuki.

1 Like

To be fair Ibuki is cute,but her win screen face is terrible.

But yea, Juri top tier in looks department ! I’m still waiting buffs department ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Off topic : Ever noticed how Valmet from Jomurgand looks very similar to hair down Juri ? Both of them are badass.

2 Likes

New entry in the Juri punish series. Today’s vid is R. Mika. In glorious 1080p-60fps!

4 Likes

I had a good run in ranked yesterday. Went on a 9 win streak and hit Ultra Gold. Still have a lot of bad habits. l dash behind poorly spaced fireballs a lot, and I can be really stubborn about when I want to push buttons. A lot of bad/missed punishes too.

Strangely, I’ve been feeling more comfortable in matches. Which makes it easier to focus on situations like an impending overhead, or when someone is late teching a lot.

3 Likes

Discord is meh so i decided to quit it for good.

Will just post here with you fine people. Here are some great Juri pictures i managed to dig up.

2 Likes

I commend you on it! Myself haven’t browsed as many galleries as I would like to since work and over two thousand open tabs are making me procrastinate! I have the original from that white and black image, I mean I know the author. I don’t think he did any more Juri images sadly.

1 Like

You are giving me quite a challenge when it comes to showing you new Juri pictures.

You are a man of culture Aries.

…respect

1 Like

Let’s just say when it comes to Juri, I’ve already been there :wink: lol but by all means, keep posting images.

More ranked matches. I got a 6 win streak this time, and now closing in on 7000LP. Getting to fight Platinums is cool, but my runback rate with them is 50%. I guess that’s the ranked mentality. Kind of a shame. I got to fight an Ed, a character I rarely see, but he bounced after 1 game. Lil Evil said on NLBC that you should v-reversal his VT2, and that’s all I know about Ed.

Also, I remember Lion Jak saying how the fireball buff helped against Birdie’s can. I could see it in this match.

2 Likes

Godsdamnit! Why does Capcom insist on screwing me with the costume codes?

I thought forgetting to take off the Michael Jackson jacket was as bad as it gets but now I gotta remember to bring her tits!?!?

2 Likes

Haha, yea i wish there was an option in the menu where it lets you toggle the costume features.

Her nostalgia is still the best costume imo ( and i actually do like the jacket ), but i find myself using her premium one lately.

1 Like

Premium color with blue hair and white pants rocks… punk Juri in green or red is still my favorite tho.

Jaytheace was playing Juri at canada cup

@00:01:27

He played quite aggressive,I feel that Urien gave him too much respect.

Man,with just a few tweaks Juri could be quite a powerhouse.

1 Like

Infiltration with Juri @ 01:08:03

2 Likes

1 Like

guy who drew that last one must have been smoking something when he did that one

Infiltration day 2 @ 02:19:43

dirty 2:29:57