The Sensational She-Hulk #1: Haters Went Wild

liking her car super v much!

Her car super does no damage though!

On the upside, her regular combos do loads of damage, like Thor.

If it is a run command as opposed to a regular dash, then they should give her super armor or something on it to deal with zoning.

well that was fun, now to bed.

I hate She-Hulk!!!

She has a full screen air grab that you can combo into. . . . That’s marvelh arlgiht.

Goddamit! Has Capcom no respect left for the fourth wall! RAGE@#%$@#$#@$!!!1111!1!!!ONE!!!ELEVEN.:razzy:

Fuck the fourth wall. Deadpool/She-Hulk/?? teams will break television screens.

nevermind about the full screen airgrab hyper, it was just video editing at its finest.

So i go to bed and start posting from my phone, lol.

breaking the 4th wall is a cheap gimmick to make ass characters seem less ass.

Since when is Deadpool ass?

That’s her ability in the comic. I suggest you to go and read her comic book before you hate her for silly reason. :slight_smile:

Edited: Seem that many people are not really happy about her being in.

Troll Team: MODOK, X23 and She-Hulk?

I hope that She-Hulk would be do-able in the battles, since her attacks might be blockable easily.

Original Liefeld-ripped-off-DC deadpool?

Don’t get me started. They redeemed him through other methods tho’, imo.

I’ll stop however, she-hulk thread.

Edit and on topic, since it’s a hatarama anyways, I don’t hate because of that, but it doesn’t make her less lame.

On the other hand, her moveset looks cool. She needs superarmor of her run is like that tho’.

Team troll is complete. SODIUM EVERYWHERE!

When he started off. He was a bland Deathstroke rip off until they made him funny.

She-Hulk looks amazing. nice mobility, good screen control with wall jumps and slides, run mixups, some type of dizzy counter, good damage. This is how marvel does a brawler right. Oh and all that GREEEN AZZZZZ!!!

My Trash team is almost complete She-hulk, mike haggar, howard the duck. LETS GO!!!

How about changing the thread title to resemble the text in the cover of Sensational She-Hulk #1?
Sensational She-Hulk #1
For those unable to read it-
“Okay now this is your second chance. If you don’t buy my book this time, I’m gonna come to your house and rip up all your X-MEN (comics)”

Or somethin along the lines of her car super?

The images are hilarious… She-Hulk handin’ out Crack to everyone and tossing Ryu like a football. :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: i couldnt help but lol at that.

on the real though, after watching the trailer again, her running animation does look pretty stupid.

I agreed, and I hope that they would fix it.

So, I’m curious, why the hate for She-Hulk?