The Rival Schools/Justice Gakuen/Project Justice storyline thread!

Well, judging by the popularity of RS story discussion in the Street Fighter story thread, I figure that the series deserves it’s own thread. Discuss characters, storylines, attacks, fighting styles, or whatever about Rival Schools here.

And remember, always act in the spirit of justice. (Kills self for snowstorm reference… :wasted: :p)

oops let me repost …

and everyone should know that akira is not a punk …

being a gedo HS fan …

here is the history of Gedo City & Gedo HS

those days before daigo and gedo gang , gedo city and gedo HS was taken by the bad ass ghettos , Kaze No Bosouzoku …
so daigo kazama came to the city and that time he was wearing the skull helmet and the bike .when entered this city and knew about the situation of this criminal filled city . he formed his own gang , gedo gang . As the leader of the Gedo gang sworn to protect the city . he had a few thugs and ready to take down the gang and that were the legendary gang wars , and defeated the kaze no bosouzoku , after the war , the losers disbanded and ran away , daigo and gedo gang had the city as their territory … now most of the ex-member of the kaze no bosouzoku are now loyal to daigo … and the important thing about gedo gang is “honor” but most of the gedo thugs has no sence of justice and morality… most of em’ still can get violated if offended … so gedo thugs usually , patrol around the city to seek out trouble and suspision , because they might thought they will came back or other outsiders … will invade this city …

and daigo tend not to use the bike and the helmet anymore after the end of the gang war …as now it is peace , WELL obviously ! he live in an appartment close to Gedo HS , duh !

gedo HS is good guys …

i felt that …RS is almost like a rip-off between star wars …

ok some pic

akira … and gan

This board has not been forgotten, I’m just trying to figure out a good place to start.

Why don’t we get a tier listing going in here? I know there was one somewhere on the boards. Here’s my opinion:

God Tier: Demon Hyo (Yeah, he was easy to beat in the game, but his moves looked damn powerful!)

Top Tier: Burning Batsu, Raizo, Kurow, Kyosuke, Akira (P. Akira), Wild Daigo

2nd Tier: , Daigo, Hideo, Hinata, Shoma, Roy, Edge, Zaki, Kyoko, Hayato, “Vatsu”, Sakura (for comparison)

3rd Tier: Boman, Roberto, Natsu

4th Tier: Tiffany, Nagare, Gan, Ran, Yurika, Momo

5th Tier: Chairperson

are u trying to make a canon-tierlist ??

mine is almost rea though…

god tier :
d.hyo AKA mugen imawano …

superb tier :
hyo imawano , raizo imawano , daigo kazama , kurow ,B.batsu

bump:(

I don’t think Akira’s above Daigo… just a thought…

yeah i agree …but in the ending , it is !

daigo was like admit defeat … saying that akira had improved and gave her his coat…

capcom did that … sorry , if that truely happens …SF-canon will be complicated

and dump off sakura from SF series

Sakura in a Taiyo uniform = Hinata with a haircut. Almost exactly. Trade Hinata’s multi-punch/sunflower palm for Sakura’s Hadou Ken and you’re all set.

As for the power levels of Akira and Daigo…

In RS Daigo >> Akira
In PJ Wild Daigo >> Akira > Daigo

yeah but

akira’s team work and tag team >> W.daigo

that’s why daigo says that akira did well and improved , and gaved her his coat …as a trophy …

and is like daigo admit defeat …honorably

Huh?? Explain.

If you mean the whole Raizo “Batsu. I am your father” deal, then that’s as close as I can see it coming.

well hyo and kyosuke as instance …

hyo was the darth vader of the game … asking kyosuke to join him …to bring order , justice etc etc to the world …

but kyosuke denied and does not want to and against him …
in the past when they are young …( from adventure CD ) In the Adventure CD it is mentioned again how that image of the sunset (at the riverside) is a very important picture in the minds of Hyo and Kyosuke symbolizing their ideals. It could be that this marked the time and place when they first made their promise to change the world.

gorin festivall

yeah ! is a sport event…

well in this series you will be playing sport games …in the evo series …1 thing …

i hate HYO ! why ? when your character as a student from the Justice HS participated the event and got Last PLACE …so…Hideo is sympathetic with your effort, and Kyoko talks about things like luck and the important thing being participation. In the middle of this consolation, Hyo draws his sword(!) and prepares to slice you into piecesO_O Hideo panics and tries to stop Hyo while at the same time telling you to run away quickly…!!!

FUCK YOU !! HYO !! is game !! fuck japs !! who got emotionally distressed being a loser ! mass suicide ?? no !

http://snowstorm.50megs.com/events/gorinfest.htm <-- scroll down to know what’s going on

:frowning:
when gedo got the last place …yeah , i luved’ that , i’m preety moved… keep it goin’ gedo … !! * sniff * …

well the participants know how it feel … they are disgraced seriously … daigo’s tries to bring morale up to the participants who loses …UNLIKE TAKING OUT YER SWORD EXECUTE THE LOSERS !!

What do you guys think Hyo’s method of brainwashing is? I remember reading in Fiction somewhere there was a story of a Samurai who could use his Chi to push his will upon others. (Udo Jine of Rurouni Kenshin kind of does the same thing, if Kaoru beleived she couldn’t move she couldn’t, when Udo Jine used the technique on himself, he beleived he was stronger, so he in turn was stronger.) I thought Hyo used a similar technique, but if you let RS 1 run on your PS for a while, you can see the Arcade intro where Hideo and the Sex Ed teacher are tied to a chair with caps on their heads being brainwashed! Well, what do you guys think?

First off, Kyoko is either a health teacher or a school nurse. However, based on her character design, I can’t blame anyone for thinking sex… :wink:

Anyway, I think that Hyo drugs people because if you play through the Arcade disc version of the game, Hideo & Kyoko are drugged by injection, as are Roy, Boman & Tiffany. (BTW, I think Roy, Boman & Tiffany being drugged to work for Justice High is canon)

Kurow from PJ on the other hand, uses a flute to control Daigo, turning him into his Wild form.

Thanks!

Daigo has been defeated by Akira?

All I thought was that a controlled Daigo was defeated by Akira.