The PSN Game Trading/Sharing Thread [07-09 members read the first post]

Truth x10.

Yo if some1 can hook me up with a copy of tekkendr it would really be appreciated

what do you want us to do? let everyone give you a free gameshare for their psn accounts?

I didn’t think it’d come to this, but I’m broke 'til Christmas and don’t want to wait until then to get Super Street Fighter II Turbo:HD Remix.

I’m willing to trade the following games for it: Tekken 5:DR, Mortal Kombat II, Pain, and Mega Man 9 (with Protoman and Endless Mode).

I took some pics to prove that I do own the games.

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000974iq3.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000976rs0.jpg

Nevermind, I change my mind.

probably wont get anything with this…
but im willing to trade my puzzle fighter hd for your st:hd remix.
thanks.

Sorry man, you’re a day late. :razzy:

contacting you

Have:
Twisted Metal 2
Spyro
Mortal Kombat II

Want:
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Have:
Super Stardust HD + team expansion
pixeljunk eden
echochrome
bionic commando rearmed

Want:
Prince of persia classic
Buzz!
wipeout HD

Is there any way to freeze funds already on your account? I’ve got about 27 NZ bucks on my account and still want to game share.

Also take not that some PSN games only let you play online with people from a specfic region, Tekken and MK2 only play online against PAL PSN users. So this might be handy if you have a PAL account or friends in Europe that don’t mind a bit of lagg :wink:

I’ve got:

Pixel Junk Monsters and Encore
Tekken DR online (European version)
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Mortal Kombat 2 (European version)
Pixel Junk Eden
Loco Roco Cocoreccho
Super Puzzle Fighter HD (European version)

Want:

Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

Yes, I already have it via gameshare. But I want to download a copy for my brother. It’ll be for his PSN account only (not my own.)

have tekken DR and super puzzle fighter remix
want SFHD remix

got ebay feedback and 90+ from other forums

tekken DR and SF2HDR seem to be the gold mines in this thread

Have SF2HDR
Want: Tekken 5 DR hopefully with online add on

PM me please?!

EDIT: Also have Bionic Commando Rearmed for trade

Still looking…I dont know if racecar pulled a fast one on me but i gave up one of my games because he failed to realize that his activation limit on his PS3 was reached.

yes, played with both friends i share accounts with already

bump. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update:

Have:
Super Stardust HD + team expansion
pixeljunk eden
echochrome <=== Now with Trophy support for the trophy whores among us!
bionic commando rearmed

Want:
Prince of persia classic
Buzz!
wipeout HD

As long as you two both are using the same ps3, and if you can share your brother’s account info it will work (or if you’re both using the same PSN account then you can share yours)

Think this is the best explanation/FAQ for it:

INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ ON GAME SHARING

For the “sender”:

1. Purchase and download a game from the Playstation Store
  2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info
  3. Change your password temporarily for the share
  4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver
  5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the “receiver”:

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it
  2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account
  3. Use the login information given from the “sender” to create the existing account
  4. Login into the account
  5. Enter into the Playstation store
  6. Click on “Download List” on the upper right near the person’s userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download
  7. After game is downloaded, notify the “sender” that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account
  8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

Q: Should I worry about misuse for my account?
A: If you taken the steps to delete your credit card/billing information and changed your password temporary, it should be safe. If you’re paranoid about someone stealing your account, only share with people that you really, really trust

Q: Can’t I just make a sub-account and use that to share the games?
A: Not sure if this is allowed, but someone could try and report the results

Q: I just received the game from the sender and the game won’t play, help!
A: In order to play the game on your PS3, the game must be activated AND the user account that was used to download the game must stay on your PS3. For example, say you created user account “User1” on your local Playstation 3 and you downloaded a full version of Lemmings. After you download the game, you MUST keep “User1” on your Playstation 3 in order for the game to run on your PS3. If you somehow delete the user account, you must relogin with the sender’s account and redownload the game. If the game is still on your HDD, simply redownload then cancel to re-authorize the game.

Q: Do I have to login with the sender’s account to play the game?
A: No, it just needs to be authorized on your PS3. You can play the game using your account thereafter. Just do not delete the user account as mentioned above or else the game will be locked out.

Q: I’m trying to download the game from the Playstation store but it is not appearing in the store. Where is it?
A: Games that are purchased disappear from the store. You have to download the game going through the “Download List” screen on the upper right of the Playstation Store.

Q: How many times can I share a game?
A: The store says you can share up to 5 different Playstation 3’s.