The New Jersey Thread, Roc Boys in the building(get money) v.2.83

Record the matches please.

Commentary prematch and postmatch would be cool too.

You can do it WWF style that way everyone looks good :slight_smile:

Youā€™re the best, around.
Nothings gonna ever keep you down.

Word travels fast. Dean just called me asking to confirm Robā€™s post. Heā€™ll be there.

Doc bring that purple stuff!

Now weā€™re talkin! I wish I could be there to see but Iā€™ll enjoy reading about it anyway.

donā€™t worry

my cable is bringing banana clips

Can always play the alternate scrubclops: Storm Cable Cyclops

Run all day with storm and chip. Counter in cable and unload meter.

Then turtle with gun, grenade, and cyc.

GETT HYPEE!! :lovin:

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yo whats good son give me a call. my phone got corrupt and i lost everybody number. but its a tourney? where? im wanna do money matches wit spiral/strider/doom and duc

trent here. haha man these past events are funny. i remmeber back in the rutgers busch student center shadedwolf would get mad hate for playing like a douche and talking a lot. kinda like describing mvc2 to his random dorky nonmvc2 playing friends. kid gets no respect for anyone, i feel bad. image a 6ā€™1, 220lb guy wearing generic pants, generic shirt, thick lenses, engineering major with a false sense of pride. anyways, holler to rob phil doc and shawn!

ps i heard bigglassesshadedwolf got kicked outta school for the semester where he played too much marvel, then wrote a letter to the dean about how marvel is the devil, and then was on probation for mad long. holler.

hey, typing this from phone at movies but

i lost 10-6

shadedwolf used msp once or twice even tho he said thats all he plays, he used MSS 0 times

when i asked him to pick MSS or MSP when it was 8-6 he said stop talking trash and ran to commando like almost every other match

enjoy the $100, use it to chip in for a limo to take your high school girlfriend to her prom

oh the second tape of matches was accidently ran over by my car which kind of sucks since i won most of the matches on there

now donā€™t dodge infinite

i have a huge blister on my middle finger, i hate that when you donā€™t play for a while

ok peace

jerz

whats goody

lol for all the shit that ShadedWolf talked, he didnā€™t say a single word at the Break. what a standup gentleman. Like Doc says, I guess he needs a keyboard to talk trash

OMG, youā€™re alive bitch. I miss you no homo son. I might go tomorrow and Iā€™ll call you after 330 ish when u get outta work. peace son

Rob Sigley is too nice. ::applauses::

Oh Btw, Wassup Altron and Stephen. Jersey, Whatā€™s really good? Doc, we gettinā€™ mighty mighty drunkset next weekend. peace

LOL, boring matches tonight.

All those videos should be up maybe tomorrow.

NJ, where you at? =p

for the first few matches
Sigley is on the left and Dean is on the right and then they end up switching.

Match 1
[media=youtube]PW5-WCbCCOI[/media]

Match 2
[media=youtube]WjUCWcVlAyA[/media]

Match 3
[media=youtube]0CGhx78wpQs[/media]

Match 4
[media=youtube]SsVoYDLx5k8[/media]

Match 5
[media=youtube]0ZWjabsLBbQ[/media]

Match 6
[media=youtube]iRzfHJaW79I[/media]

more to comeā€¦ lol

i watched the first game. holy shit, that magneto was almost as ugly as he is. Iā€™m done watchin this shit.

yea the first match was more then enough for me

wow shadewolf really sucks, i though he was a least aight for all the shit he talked.

yo altron, when are we gaming man, my marvel skills are 0 right now.

edit: yo whats good JMIKE? we need to game again son.