The Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Thread!

i was wondering how they cancel to stand’s manual attack and shift shift again ??

so you got any combo vids ?? msn me

i want to answer some questions, but not to be rude, but i cant really understand what some of you are asking.

i do understand the one about the dashing/crouching hits. and from what ive tried/done its a method of canceling dashes with b,d/b,d+attack, its VERY hard, (ie polnareff)

and about kaikyoin being top tier, i disagree. you can hit heirophant greens limbs and he really dosent have anything to stop people from jumping over his ranged attacks. (excluding his webs) but you can allways roll or block them in air. imo, mariah has better keep away (and lock down) and his damage is really only good from his qcb+AA, which for the best damage has to be done from close with your stand out. and all of his webs HACK his damage inhalf because of scaling. (ie: qcb+AA , do the diaginal u/f trick, you can get 70-80 damage, but when you combo it from a web, you can barely get over 30)

and if you stand mid range from pet shop, he dies. (he cant teleport in block stun, and he can be thrown as he comes out of it. like iggy)

lol man… i never post on srk…

i’m noobin^s_blue remember …

thanks u should post more =)

hey N^B !! i didnt know that was you ^^.

shadow charlie: thanks man. lol not really in the “2d community” should be more so i guess.

anyone wanna help me with a ps1-dc differences list?

must get jojo combo dvd… >.<

i only have the psx version of this game, so most of the combos that are available to the dc version cannot be done on the psx because of the changes in the stun frames (and frame rate related stuff in the game).

I do have a site for this game though, but most of the combos are for the psx version. If you have any for the DC version I could add to my site, I’ll let you help me!

that sucks to hear about Pet Shop, well im sure he has his good things too. Anybody here play Pet Shop?

no pet shop is still very good. its just he has some annoying flaws that keep him from being very overpowered. being able to get thrown before/after teleport SUCKS. but if you time it right you can teleport behind someone as they are attacking.

i only have the dc version (used to have the psx version) imo the dc version is so much better. expanded move lists, more balanced etc. just my opinion though.

Jotaro Infinite Chart!

the red is really the main core of everything, and the blue are sub cores.

this is for the DC american version btw.

on a side note, my favorite juggle ender is J.MA XX J.QCF+AA

in the corner you can also do multiple tigerkneed qcf+AAs in the corner. think AHVB but 5 times harder to time.

???^$%#%# WTC !?!??!

?? what dont you get it? follow the arrows from one to another, then write it down or remember it and it will be in combo form. all of those work at any time, tehy are all legit combos and are doable in match.

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah i see …but i’m lost yeah … ok … now i get it

Bump JoJo for Great Justice!

I just got this game yesterday, and I can’t find any good resources for it. From my limited time last night fooling around (about 3 hours or so) these were my impressions:

Mariahia, even without a stand, is a cool lockdown character. I love setting the plug, dropping a wire, firing some hammers, shooting the wire trap, repeat. Once the electric wire or the wire trap hits them, I rush in and drop a VW bug on them :slight_smile:

The dog sucks and I couldn’t figure out any good combo strings.

I didn’t like the bird at first, but after playing around with it’s specials it seems really good. I try to teleport punch (3H) to stand trap (2S), dash H, 236+AA drop a big rock on them. Reminds me of gamma crush but faster.

The gypsy chick I played around with but couldn’t find a lot of effective moves. Her harpoon is fast. The best corner combo I could find was crouching stand combo [2]L,M,H xx car 214H, pause, weight 623M xx car special 214+AA. The car special hits for four if you time it right off of the weight.

The only other character I folled around with was Kaikyoin. I was psyched when I figured out he had a custom combo 214S. The most hits I managed was three 236+AA specials in a custom combo, with Kaikyoin throwing in a few weak attacks to boot. I still can’t play effectively with that character though.

The crazy guy with the ray gun is a one trick pony. After shrinking the computer a few times and still losing, I quit using him.

Anyway, any tips or combo vids would be appreciated. I can’t wait to get home and try out some new characters.

its a fun game , everyone or at least most people have a custom where time freezes and u can imput commands in a string, like alot of people say this game has like no resources, someone needs to find japan serious matches to really know how the game is played, what little i know comes from what silver gear told me and what little exp i have with them game.

drunk dragn: the main differences come from arcade version to console as far as im aware, i think kaikiyon was towned down in priority and speed, im not sure if his inf exists still using the super,(control arm) chaca can no longer do the following, score counter hit with sword in sheeth super and do 75-100% unmarked random damage.
dio can no longer kill someone with the world unblockable only do 70-84% dmg.
thats all i rembembrr

lol, how in the world can you have tiers in games nobody plays?

this game is too funny to play, whenever i play iggi nobody around here can beat me, his raging demon is sehksy

that dude with the unblockable bullet is interesting

iggi for president

hmm the same way u can have them in anygame when chars dominate something its not too difficult to tell

can you please list the differences in gameplay mechanics between the DC and the PS 1 versions of this game? The Graphics or the sound dont matter, i just want to know what I can/can’t do in the 2 different versions.

Any other combos/tactics/strats? I’m seriously trying to get into this game.

Here is a good faq that you won’t find on Gamefaqs:

Check out this guys JoJo page. He has solid tactics on all the characters: