The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

I’m off to the dentist to pull teeth today.

I’m ecstatic.

5 Likes

Twas funny and just to humor myself I wanted to see how many FGs there are on the Switcheroo.

A few. GameFAQs needs to learn not to classify those arena craps for the real deal. Never bought one never will.

I distinctly remember renting DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi. I HATED that game. The 3D movement, the distance, the dumbo beam wars, and the overall presentation were simply stank dragon balls (pun completely intended). Now if you’ll excuse me, I’mma read user reviews on it.

3 Likes

New thread? Obligatory post to get notified on this.

2 Likes

First Fanservice Post in the Thread.
Tried to find a mix of everything.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also no Fanservice, I just love Nero.

Summary

3 Likes

What is this about Shadaloo getting bodied?! Nonsense!

Also Coronavirus is one word.

1 Like

The most underrated entry in FF is Tokyo Drift

3 Likes

giphy (14)

Now that’s the kind of opening post I expect out of a forum of this caliber.

Hope your kid gets well soon @Pertho

Unrelated, but when I @ 'd Perth, guess which name showed up first? @PerthoEatsPaste :rofl:

8 Likes

Aaand there my dentist yanked a piece of bone out of my skull and I got to pay her for the privilege.

Didn’t feel a thing. Last time I had teeth removed, the anesthetics hurt like hell, so I was pretty nervous about that. This time I didn’t even feel the anesthetics, and the pulling itself went by effortlessly in spite of my dentist saying it was a “way more complicated pull than anticipated”.

Gonna go home, put some frozen peas on my face and watch some streams.

8 Likes

When’s GranBlue.
If I am to suffer online because of poor netcode, let it be because of delay netcode instead of shoddy and terribly implemented rollback netcode.

4 Likes

You got off lucky.

When I pull out my mutant tooth and one of my wisdom teeth with it, I know it’ll hurt like hell.

Not looking forward to it.

1 Like

Gonna pull two more and operate out a third one by the end of the year. Not worried at all, honestly. This dentist was great.

Last time I pulled teeth (2004?), the anesthetics syrige was painful as fuck, so I was hella nervous about that part. This time they did it more gradually, and I didn’t even feel any of the injections.

2 Likes

Now we know what his priorities are :eyes:

1 Like

Just walked into a Sega arcade, how the might have fallen, the only 2 actual cabins they have were USF4 and BBCT, rest is all gacha, rhythm and light gun stuff

Looked it up.

Ultra SF2.
SF 30th AC.
BBTag
BBCF
SamSho (Yes, Switch got it before Steam.)
SamSho Neogeo collection
Uni-Clr
MK11
DBFZ
Skullgirls
GG’s 20th Anniversary Pack
GG AC+R
Pokken
Power Rangers
Smash Ultimate
Fantasy Strike

There’s actually a lot of them. Standouts being Uni-Clr and DBFZ since they’re current Evo games you can practice on the go.

Of course, I can’t vouch the quality of the ports, but the library is good.

7 Likes

Yo, I just found 10 dollars going through some old documents with my mother.

10 whole ass dollars!!!

I’m rich bitches!!!

xjGbps

14 Likes

That is almost 50 Brazilian reais!
And the amount I add to the pot of my locals every week.

3 Likes

Thirty-sixth !

1 Like

FUCK!
I’d been waiting for hours and hours. When I finally got off, this shit happens.

1 Like

I hear the UNICLR port is nice. DBFZ runs smooth as ever on Switch, even on handheld. I lab on the go, then play on PC.

???

2 Likes

What, it won FG of the year.

2 Likes