The GranGlue Fighter Lounge: Corona Virus bodied Shadaloo Free AF

Who do you even play?

So which is the better beat em up: Ninja Saviors or SOR4?

He can’t decide. That’s his issue. He plays everyone and can’t decide on a main. @Volt just doesn’t play :wink:

1 Like

SOR4 for having a Z axis. Even though I feel attacks have too little Z axis range there.
But both are GLORIOUS!

1 Like

TLOU2 to have innovative ideas like giving enemies names.

An idea no other game has done before.

10 Likes

Not sure tbh. I haven’t played since before there were three variations. I mostly bounced around between Sub, Shao Kahn, Jade, Kitana, and Kollector.

The only DLC character that has interested me so far is Sindel, so I want to try her as well.

Remember that every person you fight in Yakuza also has a name.
Doesn’t make me feel bad for doing lots of things to them that definitly didn’t kill them!

5 Likes

Kiryu has never killed a person. Not a single one.

Which reminds me that I really need to buy 0 when I get the chance.

5 Likes

Iroha PLS!!! :heart_eyes:

Eating lunch. When this fills up y’all are gonna have to wait for the new one.

Canonical he never killed anyone.
But I wonder how many Hospitals Tokyo has, that are not full to the brim.

2 Likes

Yeah…it’s not pleasant.

And it’s also starting on the US West Coast so uh…yeah, COVID has a partner in crime for world domination.

no roo no buy
fake ass streets of rage game

1 Like

TLOU2 is going to get an award for being the most pretentious game.

It’s one thing to feel bad for doing something that can be avoided, but if every dog will just try to rip your throat out, what’s the point? And they all have owners that will mourn for them?

9 Likes

Yeah…I’m supposed to feel bad for dogs that are trained to eviscerate me on sight.

Makes total sense.

5 Likes

PENULTIMATE POST!!

9 Likes

Not just the dogs, but the owners who will no doubt trying to put a bullet in your head the first chance they get.

DO YOU FEEL THE EMOTIONS YET???

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

1 Like