The Ed Thread - Yo Adrian, I did it!

Ed’s Devil Bringer - Byron May Cry

@OceanMachine @NupoChromine

we need a talk about this “Get Rekt” decision on my first post.

I’ll unfriend you on Facebook if this carries on.

Take those Ls and git gud

@OceanMachine @Froztey

Edit: Nvm I’m blind.

Ed please be easy for my puny mind to use!

I gave you Kolin can you stop stealing all of my characters

This is honestly a 10/10 thread right now. Intense discussion that hasn’t been posted in the Lounge, speculation that hasn’t been mentioned before, etc. This thread reeks of quality, honestly. The beginning post, which was supposed to be edited, has yet to be altered, showing off the true dedication of the OP. Bravo, really. This thread couldn’t have waited an extra 3 days to make as to actually post hands on experiences with the character. It had to happen now because the information flowing out of Capcom was too much to handle. This thread most definitely will be on page 15 by the time the SFV beta comes out.

I truly cannot wait for more of the in-depth content this thread is bound to have in the next couple of days.

well ain’t you a high def picture of strength

I was supposed to make this thread you fuckman

Call dibs faster next time you piece of fuck

@NupoChromine HAPPY

@Frost being like

=)

Shit ain’t official until he gets its own thread… make it official srk… I got puns on deck for the video thread

According to that Capcom guy on Reddit Ed’s Psycho Rising and Psycho Upper just require double motions and EX is all three Punches or Kicks. I wonder if that means that there will only be one “strength” of those special moves, maybe? Like there will be no LP+MP/LP+HP variations, just regular and EX.

Is it thurs yet?

My guess

LP+MP= Light
LP+HP= Medium
MP+HP= Heavy

there’s a lot going on in that op.

More psycho power up in dis bitch.
I’m just scared I won’t be able to use him due to these “easier inputs”.

Why have I never seen this gif before now? I’m slightly disappointed in myself…

Doesn’t seem to be

Yup…

In