Thanos' bread and butter combos enjoy!

does it make a nice team if you mix sent. with thanos…?

if your going to use thanos and sentinel then you’re going have to use spiral too. the reason why, sentinel doesn’t have easy set ups that thanos can easily combo things into. if you pick spiral she can help out thanos too. the other thing is that spiral can do a little chipping with her trap with sentinel. With thanos and sentinel the other choice would be psylocke if your looking for a balanced team.

guard break time!!!

Spiral and Thanos
opponent in corner. call dancing swords> d.s short> snapback, j. tsurugi tobashi(circular) v c. roundhouse xx metamorphosis xx ^ sj.short> foward> (grab) v c.short+thanos assist capture type> s. fierce(capture hits)> call dancing swords> tsurugi tobashi(forward)> d.c short> c. forward xx hyper metamorphosis xx c. short> s.fierce

b.b hood and thanos

opponent in corner. j.roundhouse> D/F roundhouse ^ sj. short> forward> roundhouse> roundhouse>roundhouse+ thanos assist capture type v s. short> F+fierce(capture hits)> F+fierce> fierce & shyness strike xx cool hunters xx

guard break !

sentinel and thanos.
opponent in corner. d.s jab> strong> snapback, sentinel drones> s.roundhouse +thanos assist capture type ^ sj. fierce(capture hits)> roundhouse v rocket punch xx sentinel force xx d.s roundhouse ^ sj. jab> short> strong> forward> unifly> fierce> roundhouse> fierce

i found out something with son son and thanos they kick ass both of them son son use’s thanos for bubble trap then son do the super eating and cooking stunts! try to cee in this vid

www.vidness.rrcol.com

the artribute’s of thanos

that stuff is old, but thanx for reminding me. i love the combos with psylocke.

its ok i know its old but it rock’s the boob’s out of it! :lol:

thanos’ standard combo

in the corner. bubble trap> j.fierce v d.c short> c.fierce ^ jab> fierce titan crush> D+roundhouse(otg)s.roundhouse+ psylocke assist anti-air type> bubble trap> j.fierce> D/f fierce ^ jab> short> strong> forward> fierce> roundhouse

95% on cable

i have a history of fucking up when i say semi infinite but in corner lk lk power (quick) bubble, lk lk power bubble, i know you can do bubble infinite but i’ve done this i don’t know why it lets me have alot of otgs but when you use bubble it lets me on ps2 i’ve done it like 2 times, 4 times

All you need is thanos and hulk with 2 levels of meter, with thanos, lp lp XX double team super :evil:

How does Thanos defeat a player that chips you once and then holds up-back for the rest of the match (or until you switch characters)?

OMG! You like, Power Ball. Duh. Make that bitch win the lottery. Or SOUL! Then you can be like Shang Tsung!

points out sarcasm there

Hit the assist button and pray that even if you picked Thanos, you still had the common sense to pick a decent anti-air