Terry strats anyone?

The starter of this thread “shinryuken”. Thinking he could fool us in here and get away with this. Not this time buddy. I’m calling my lawyer right now!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: go to the court and have him on trial! and pay for his crime… :cool:

Im getting judge judy on this motha fucka… She’s one mean biatch!

a really good combo that I do with terry is this : jump-in RH, c.HP, c.MP, (lev.1) buster wolf, (lev.2) power geyser and time your oponent when coming down and do a burning knuckle MP or HP, this combo is hard to do but it hits, and can be done in midscreen.

Nice strategy there you combo freak!

:cool: nice one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Roll -> Rising Tackle :lol:

Roll, ROll, Rising tackle!

Yes we are back on track!

Roll, pause, roll, Rising tackle :smiley:

what I do is roll, land in front roll land in the back and s.HP for 2 hits and qcb.LP or pwer if U want to waste one.

Hey Osiris what’s up? Do you play here in Santa ANa? I live here in Santa ANa and play here in down town. Where do you play, or do you go to Camelot? Let’s play some day man.

Ryumexicano

www.comboadictos.com

Of course I play in santa ana I just beat the hell out of you yesterday like about 8 to 10 times, now dont U post any of my shit here, any how I got some new shit on the way. By the way try my new one with terry, good luck with it U need expert timing in this one… I cant wait to check out your vid. man…late…SEE U 2MORROW>>>>SAME PLACE…SAME FUCKING TIME 3:30 to 4:00pm

New shit with Terry?

i won’t hold my breath.

hey mummy-b did U already now the combo I posted back in page 2.

Of course I play in santa ana I just beat the hell out of you yesterday like about 8 to 10 times, now dont U post any of my shit here, any how I got some new shit on the way. By the way try my new one with terry, good luck with it U need expert timing in this one… I cant wait to check out your vid. man…late…SEE U 2MORROW>>>>SAME PLACE…SAME FUCKING TIME 3:30 to 4:00pm

Yesterday? I don’t really know who you are. I don’t think I played you yesterday. I played yesterday,but I won and Lost, but nobody beat the hell out of me! Let’s play some day man. Where do you play? which characters do you use? I use C-groove

Chun-li, Mai, Cammy!

Orale guey! ya se quien eres. Chales, pues ayer no me paso lo mismo. I beat the hell out of you yesterday with my girly team! Pay back is a bitch! Nobody usually beats the hell out of me like you did. Is just that "is one of those days! you know what am talking about! Where nothing comes out right. when are you going again? You know there is not a lot of competition there. I’ll play you anytime man. No vas a Camelot? yo voy los Sabados y aveces viernes. Nos vemos otravez ahi guey cuando quieras. I work Monday, Wed, and Fri and I stop by the arcade games, so let’s play at the same time. My video will be released soon. I have a good combo with Ken. Let’s actually talk when we play. …

Ryumexicano.

what ever man, first of all, U dont play with cammy u just started using her because I usually beat U with her and second U’r team is mexican ryu, ken and terry man, chun-li is ggod but what ever U do with her I already know, besides try landing a LK spin kick after your level 2 MK power and after the spin kick thing the level 1 power P, U didnt know that now dont say U did.

and I dont really have a team I use whoever, but if U want I’ll get blanka, bison and cammy again. SEE U 2MORROW ABOUT THE SAME TIME…

AND 2 END THIS u CANT SHOW ME SHIT CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M U’R TEACHER HAHAHAHAHAH…

yep. I don’t use that combo because I am lazy, instead of linking the crouch fierce into the crouch forward, it’s easier to just do a stand fp. The thing is, they can block both of those high so you’re really doing the same thing, by the time you crouch fierce and it’s blocked it’s highly unlikely they’ll not block low and get hit by the crouch forward.

btw, if you manage to combo them into the corner, try whiffing a jab Burn Knuckle real quick after the second hit of the Power Geyser and juggling with either a Rising Tacke or a Power Dunk.

Timing is a little tricky. Flashy and nice damage though

hahahahahaha My teacher? hahahahaha sounds funny! Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh my teacher is up in Mexico. He is the shit. He could easily beat the hell out of anyone with Ken. I learned from him a lot of things. I used to play Cammy a long time ago at camelot before you! I used to play P-groove a lot too,but I know it’s not my style. My chun is annoying to you, I can tell when we are playing! hahahaha You can use your Blanka, Bison, Cammy P-groove whenever you want. You just beat the hell out of me that day because first of all it wasn’t my day and because I am used to jump and jump! I fall by myself. I don’t want to be in the corner just waiting! You know that’s not fighting! My team also varies! In tournamets I use Ryu, Terry, Ken C-groove. For casual I use whatever comes to mind! I knew that combo with Chun! I just don’t wanna give away my combos at the arcades! By the way, you’ll see that combo in my video! and my combo with Ken that I am pretty sure you haven’t seen! THere are several combos with Ken and Terry. Some combos in A-groove you have seen! My video will be up and running in about 3 weeks. I sent the VHS to my friend (my real teacher) to Mexico so he could edit it! Expect it some time soon at www.comboadcitos.com. By the way, visit my friends at comboadictos. It is a MEXICAN SITE. THere are some cool videos you can dowload. See you around man! Tomorrown I won’t be able to go (I am going to Camelot) ,but for sure on Monday. Same Place Same fucking time. Peace out!

RYumexicano

C-groove

Ryu, Terry, Ken

hey, mummy-b thats a combo man they cant block it, its the first hit to the end… and if U say they can tell me what U mean exactly…