Team Vega Shirts: Pick-ups (ARRIVED!)

Oh wow nice beautiful shirts blaze…can I still get one or is it too late?
Havent been on here for a while hope everyones ok :slight_smile:

i’m sure if enough people bug him he’ll get mad and do another order. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yea I know Blaze…my boy hes too cool and nice not to order sum more for us :slight_smile:

the shirts are P-I-M-P! :slight_smile:

well maybe he’ll open up a t-shirt franchise for us

aw i missed out on these :<

I’ve put everyone thats interested in the shirts but missed on the first wave in a list, if I have enough people I’ll order a second wave.

WOW NICE!

Do you actually have to be on Team Vega to get one of these?

Or if you’re a girlfriend/ boyfriend to someone who’s on the team…

Damn. Well how do I join because those shirts are sick and I want one.

Holy crap I want one of these! But I didn’t try joining with Team Vega since my skills with Vega are pretty basic :confused: I really wanna buy one of these though.

@V3RMILLION
There’s a thread with information on how to join Team Vega located here: Team Vega SRK

You’d get one if you were my gf

Also: sick shirts. Mine look the best ^____^

So wearing mine on an outing to offline casuals today <3 I swear to god they’re so damn comfortable. And I thought my eternal rival ones were.

Blaze… why does Francys Pai have her shirt and I don’t have mine…? : ( >_< =(

England is closer to Holland…shipping would actrally been more if shipped to us first? just a guess

Yeah!!! SINCE WHEN DO GIRLS GO FIRST???

I’m from Waaaaaales arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

I think everyone should take a picture of them in their shirts when they get them, have someone thats pretty good with media and mesh them together to make like a team vega banner or something =P

Very sorry…I often incorrectly say England instead of UK.