Team Torrance: We back!?

sup lavell. hit me up on AIM: donaldducktm

sup…

anybody be to camelot lately.

huh?

did you watch my replays?

MVC2 is back at Torrance AC.

Hey, Bigb come down to AC to play MVC2 and look for a guy named David(Magnetro2000 on these forums). He’s good.

W00T FINALLY!!! YAY!! mvc2 is finally back!!! Yo Greed me and you Venom vs Wolverine I got some wolvie resets to show you!!! :cool:I’ll cyah there bigb (if you go)

Me going to show every one in torrance some resets :^)! I’ll be there the whole day to do the unblockable (sent) and magnus resets of course KENT !!! I NEED TO PLAY YOU!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there the whole day on saturday and prolly friday

i’ll stick around at AC. Magnetro2000, what time are u gonna be there Saturday? i’m Don BTW and i haven’t played this game in months. i still suck.

do they have competition buttons???

haha I’m dying to play so I’ll get there at 11:00 when the mall opens up :smiley: I’ll stay till it closes. I haven’t played much either, but I have been doing a lot of stuff in the game so I guess I’ll just be rusty for like 3 or 2 matches then I’ll be better :slight_smile: btw when are you going

I’ll be at the mall after 2pm (work from 11-2pm). I need someone to teach me fast fly and infinite :bluu: . i’m hoping to get soe practice with yah (if i remember correctly, you made some vidz online about magneto and spiral). good shit. i rarely practice because college applications this month :mad:

Ooo okay np man hehe thx :slight_smile: I’ll prolly be wearing a Evo 2k3 t-shirt :cool:

Yo Fagnetro2000~!!

Im stopping by Friday if you wanna get some games in or laugh at the underage kids that play DDR.

yah I’ll join in the laughing btw nice games donalducktm :slight_smile: I got semi-good control over the sticks now :^) cyah tomorrow alex:evil:

good games Magnetro, i was fucking pissed when i lost to your psylocke by ONE PIXEL :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i’ll be there from 3-4pm today. hope u get this message in time

ya heard before

cant wait to get out there. To show you guys what i have learn i have not fell off kent get ready and everbody eles because i playing people around the world. We will see what craking when i get out there changing my stomping ground because no longer apart of torrnace i will still play there but world wide now you guys sorry playing people with different skill.

'Tro2000-

Just remember,

My Sam>>>Your Sent.:lol:

lol good games eveyrone doesn’t know anyting about the slide infinte :^) hehe or all the magnus resets, btw nice game Mehdy, It felt good landing 5 unblockables in one match. Oh yeah alex lol I own you with msp.:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m showing up tomorrow(saturday).

I’ll be there from… uhh… I’ll be there. I need to work on my Sam/IM/~XX~ team.

oh, cool cool Cyah there :^) haha this time i’ll bring ff10:lol:

I think I’m finally used to the sticks lol I was landing all this shit on Mehdy yesterday Unblockables and Resets and Fast Fly combos:p