Tatsunoko vs Capcom Online

Online confirmed guys, hope I don’t have to add friends code.

That’s true and possible that I will be ported and yes it will be a hit since there’s online play

Says they’re trying to incorporate online…and the new characters have been 100% confirmed. I still don’t want to get hopes up on online until it’s 100%.

Still hype though!

they better add online play>.<

Read what i fucking said!

There will be online play!

There will probably be new characters!

There will not be a 360/ps3 port!

Thread over!

i know dude >.> sheesh lol

agreed:tup:

>.>lol yea we know

Movesets will be rebalanced?

Yes there will be changes to it

Thread over? No way. Who is getting added? I would love talbain. It would interest me a lot if he was in the usa version.

I’m just stating what the guy from Capcom said. I certainly hope they’re able to put it in and I’m just sceptic on it. I can see Capcom later on saying ‘Online? huh? What you talkin bout?:confused:’ if it ends up not working out the way they intended.

john Taliban is my fav character in Darkstalker(vampire)series that would awesome :slight_smile:

Yeah that would be cool! This is kinda “out there” but how about Jyl Valentine. (Shes in MvsC2 lol)

that would be nice tough lol XD

the worst part is i just bought Tatsunoko imported 3 months ago. :frowning:

Wow I got it last year at least u can play the genie since he’s not in the U.S version

I suppose that character would be a bit out there…Now Jill Valentine would probably be more likely.

True lol it would nice

Dictator would be sweet. :shy: