Super Smash Brothers 4

Lol so basically there is NO hitstun. Does that apply to block stun too? Seems like you can insta-grab out of blockstun. I hope they fix that!
Definitely agree with safe moves on block so we can pressure.

They’re coming out with a new Classic controller that looks pretty sick. Kind of looks like the gamecube controller. Not sure if they’ll have a wired controller…

Hey who knows the game might turn out to be competitive! I’m crossing my fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

All I can say is that smashbros4 needs atleast 1 golden sun character.

I agree as well. One thing I hated about Brawl (other than tripping obviously) was the fact that there were so many instances where you would be punished for HITTING YOUR OPPONENT! That and the fact that your opponent could just sit in their shield and wait for you to come close and then grab you when you tried to shield pressure them (which was especially annoying with Dedede…stupid chain grab). I still enjoyed Brawl overall, but that irked me to no end.

So, what I’d like to see in Smash Brothers 4;

1. More hitstun. Around Melee levels, maybe a little less. At least enough so we don’t get punished for actually hitting our opponents.
  2. More “shield stun.” I really don’t think that you should be able to sit in your shield and then instantly counter with an attack if you try to get aggressive against your opponent, unless you “perfect shield.”
  3. Get rid of the stupid “auto-snap to ledge” mechanic that they had in Brawl. It just made it close to impossible to deal with someone who was ledge-camping. Namely Marth and Meta-knight. Let go of ledge. Up-B. Repeat. :mad:

And of course, the standard “More characters, more stages.” I’d also like to see alternate costumes, like what they did for Wario.

I’d like to see
-everyone get at least 1 or 2 other costumes
-the roster to crack 60+ characters
-maybe another 1 or 2 guest characters with Snake and Sonic
-no more of that Final Smash BS
-fuck da trippin’
-more items
-more stages
-iffy about Assist Trophies.
-the ability to trade doubles of your trophies online with people.
-and I guess future DLC cahracters (not on the disk like Capcom does it)

Don’t get your hopes up. As long as Sakurai stays in charge of the franchise, you’ll will never see a tournament-worthy Smash Brothers from Nintendo. Instead, expect more tripping, items, randomness, and removal of gameplay mechanics that actually made the series have some sort of skill ceiling.

Uhh hell no. 60 characters is way to much for a game like smash bros, calm down kid.
And people who are complaining about brawl are probally just trying to follow the trend of hating on brawl just cause everyone else hates it. Melee was bad ass, so was brawl. Maybe your just trash at both?

brawl is terrible- m2k

I. WANT. SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG.

Get off m2ks sack- YorKeY