Super Smash Bros. Melee 2

Honestly, if a Melee 2 came out- I’d dust my Wii right off.

I’ve heard of the various projects to correct Brawl and make it a legitimate tourney fighter, but it will never catch on full-scale, unfortunately. Melee was never truly respected in the community even back in the day, but Brawl made it way worse. At least we used to have jiggs. :smiley:

this would be epic

yoshi pudding pop otg into egg toss ftw

There is a now a new mod called project M, check it out.

Why would you want Melee 2.0? When I want a new game well I want a new game. It seems obvious but so many people want, expect, and accept rehashes of old games. I am just not willing to put down $60 dollars to play a game I have already played before. For this reason, I would think it most logical to desire the new Smash Bros game to simply be a new entry. A game that is both different from Brawl and Melee. It would certainly be nice if the game is enjoyable to watch and play competitively than Brawl. Also it would be nice if it was more fun casually as well. I don’t want Brawl 2.0 or Melee 2.0. I want Smash 4 whatever that may be.

I don’t want smash 4. :confused: Melee is great as it is, so I’d rather have that instead of something worse than “oops, you lose because you tripped”. It doesn’t boil down to that, but I’m stating that because I’m sure they can force more randomness if they feel like it.

I would get melee 2.0 to be able to compete with a fresh disc.

Smash 4 I would only get to play with other casual people once in a while. That’s it. (But I don’t do that, so I probably wouldn’t get it) Another reason I’d rather get melee 2.0 and not a NEW game is because I don’t trust nintendo to make a… great game that would satisfy ME. I have played Super Paper Mario, and it was nice, but was too easy. I never liked Mario Kart Wii, eww. I haven’t played any other games yet, but I am not pleased. I don’t like the direction gaming (in Nintendo’s eyes) is going. I do like some games on the Xbox 360, so I like the way they are going. (But not new stuff like MW3 or L4D2, other things like Blur or Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2)