Strider Combos

couldnt tell ya if it works vs every character in the game, havnt played that much. But I just picked thor mostly because I felt the air combo hs, to jump punch is a little easier on him. But I added the dante combo to show its possible on smaller bodies as well. I just picked thor when I was doing a lot of them because I felt it was a little easier. Thats the main reason.

I think only one that is more perhaps specific is when I was in the corner, then put him in the corner, that opening sequence is a little more character specific.

cool thanks man I’ll do some testing

Wasn’t sure where to post this as it’s both Strider and Jedah but I figure it’s mostly Strider and I believe with some tweaking the Jedah part can be replicated by other characters so should be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1AjIKBX0iY

Still trying to make the Mind Stone work and with this managed to get to 4.9K and be positive by 1.9 bars. Ouroboros can be activated at the end for that feeling of using 7 bars worth of meter and still being meter positive.
Any ideas on how to squeeze more damage out of this? Everything I added forced a flip out after Strider’s air super.

this works on all characters?

The specific combo? No… the idea of it. Yes… why wouldnt it? I was just trying to show the idea of it in a very simple way. You combo the guy till the hit stun buffer makes it so nothing combos anymore. WHich means half way through the combo it uncombos and actually crosses up.

I tried it. It works on Nemesis, Dormammu, Haggar, and Thanos but there has to be a variation for characters like Spider-man, RR, etc

I mean like I said the exact combo it self is not super important I dont think. I merely was just trying to show a easy example of the idea. Id assume vs normal characters you can get something with the hop jumping. Characters like RR that are smaller would take a bit of thinking I guess for a real set up. Im sure you could do some ghetto resets with oroboroous of course if you “cheat” using that to get the threshold faster… Anyway maybe ill look later today. I did have another cool set up to post for it I could do will see…

2 things:

1. Does anybody have any ideas where to go after magic series, cat, wall climb into hard kick when they bounce up real high? I’m trying to complete a decent damage, easy execution bnb. I’ve seen jumping h punch into jumping hp into quarter circle forward lk and continue but I can’t seem to hit the quarter circle lk in the air meaty enough. That or I’m pressin the wrong buttons once I land to continue. Ideas?

And 2. Long shot, but does anybody have any good strider/spiderman tech or combos? I have some decent stuff with spidey into strider but not vice versa.

dude there’s tons of video and tech above you find what works for your play style and apply it.

Anyone have any BnBs with orbs on? Trying to make Mind Strider work, and I was hoping to get some comeback factor if the partner goes down

When u catch them grounded with orbs on, do the full ground abc combos ending in sweep launch. React if u launch them with s.jump-> heavy-> excalibur LK,->jump->Heavy->excalubur LK. If you dont launch them repeat full ground abc sequence. Adjust into ur bnb if time runs out. This is the most consistent orbs combo i’ve found solo. Damage nets around 4,500

@NorcalsWaterboy Thanks. After some labbing I found that ground series into HP gram also seems to work, though not sure if it’s 100% consistent. Will experiment with both and see which is more consistent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjYpzF3d7rQ

[quote=“dialupsucky, post:33, topic:183690”]

[/quote]

Awesome stuff man.

thanks for watching dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTFBrkyK88

What is his post patch reliable bnb?

Pretty much everything that worked before that didn’t use gram loops