Street Fighter x Tekken v2013 FRAMEDATA (incl. DLC Chars)

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>Tsunami Kick > Flamingo: Command f+MK > f| +5/+3
Reverse Kick > Flamingo: Command MP > MP > f|+8/+2
Middle Kick Combo (2) > Flamingo: Command MK > MK > f|+6/+2
Middle Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command MK > MK > MK > f| +4/0
High Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command MK > MK > HK > f | +3/0
Low & High Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command MK > MK > d+LK > HK > f| +3/0
Low & High Smash Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command LK > MK > f| +8/2
Quick Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command MP > MP > f| float/+1
Flamingo Kick Combo > Flamingo: Command LK > MK > f| +2/+1
Fire Storm > Flamingo: Command MK > LK > f| +6/+4

hope everything is correct.</blockquote>

The original frame data must then have a mistake for the MK > MK string, right? It shows a 5f difference between the hitstun and blockstun, whereas you’re saying it’s 4f.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Eternal”>Unless they changed it from 1.06:

Cody’s far LP is 4F startup not 5F
Cody’s EX Zonk is 17F startup not 18F, Regular Zonk actually still has 3 different charge levels each with different startup times ranging from 17F to 19F. The invincibility increases as well but there is no change in damage.
Cody’s far MP is NOT special cancelable :frowning:
Cody’s c.LP I’m about 70% certain is +1F on block not 0F the move uses the exact same data as SF4 except they added 1F of recovery.
</blockquote>
Problem with Zonk is that I have no visual cue when the input occurs, since it triggers on button release and is therefore not shown in the input list.
When I do jump => EX Zonk it has 18F of animation. cl.hp => EX Zonk, also 18F from cancel to hit. Even via Reversal timing it has 18F. How did you test it?
Didn’t know they have the charge level in SFxT as well. I was able to hit with Zonk in 18F, so yeah, you’re right. I think it’s 18,19,20 tho.

s.lp has 4F, I even have that in my Cody spreadsheet I have on my pc. Error when converting it to the online doc.

I checked again, c.lp is 0.

S.mp’s cancel is fixed.

Good stuff. Thanks.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“SimSimIV”>Dhalsim:
St.lk is not rapid fireable
Razor chopp (overhead) = 4+ on hit
</blockquote>
Chop is +3 on hit according to my footage. Also +3 in the data.
Fixed s.lk

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“TheDarkPhoenix”>/ me patiently waits on elena’s data

</blockquote>
She will probably be the last SF character. =/

Will do 2 Tekken characters so I have 3/3, (Lars and Bryan), and then do 2 SF and then 2 Tekken, then elena, then lei or christie.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Dr. Grammar”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>Tsunami Kick > Flamingo: Command f+MK > f| +5/+3

The original frame data must then have a mistake for the MK > MK string, right? It shows a 5f difference between the hitstun and blockstun, whereas you’re saying it’s 4f.</blockquote>

mk > mk is -2/-7

I’ll check flamingo stance transition again…
It’s +6/+2

so neither seems wrong.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Dr. Grammar”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>Tsunami Kick > Flamingo: Command f+MK > f| +5/+3

The original frame data must then have a mistake for the MK > MK string, right? It shows a 5f difference between the hitstun and blockstun, whereas you’re saying it’s 4f.</blockquote>

mk > mk is -2/-7

It’s +6/+2

so neither seems wrong.

</blockquote>

How is that possible? The flamingo transition should only be changing recovery, not hitstun or blockstun.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Dr. Grammar”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Dr. Grammar”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>Tsunami Kick > Flamingo: Command f+MK > f| +5/+3

mk > mk is -2/-7

It’s +6/+2

so neither seems wrong.

</blockquote>

How is that possible? The flamingo transition should only be changing recovery, not hitstun or blockstun.</blockquote>
wait, I looked at the footage again. it’s -2/-6! 7 is the first frame he can jump, so got confused here for a second. I think I need a break @_@

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>

s.lp has 4F, I even have that in my Cody spreadsheet I have on my pc. Error when converting it to the online doc.

S.mp’s cancel is fixed.

Good stuff. Thanks.

</blockquote>

http://pandora.dantarion.com/dumps/

Simple really, I go by the data from the dumped .bac / .bcm files and then double check in-game to verify. Note: if you do this you want to generally go by the XML data as that is the raw data, the HTML data is based off of dantarion’s incomplete program that reads the xml data and converts it. Thus there are some errors in the HTML files.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Dr. Grammar”>

How is that possible? The flamingo transition should only be changing recovery, not hitstun or blockstun.</blockquote>

Frame advantage and hitstun/blockstun are two different things. Frame advantage changes when you alter the recovery of a move. For example:

In SF4 Cody’s c.LP is 4F startup, 4F active, 5F recovery. It has frame advantage of +2F on block and +6F on hit. That means that hitting on the first frame (5F) there is 10F of blockstun and 14F of hitstun but there is still 8frames before you are able to act again. If you add 1F of recovery it becomes +1F on block +5F on hit. The actual blockstun/hitstun didn’t change the move itself just takes longer. That is why meaty attacks give more frame advantage, because you ht on a later active frame which means that there is effectively LESS recovery for your move but it has the same hitstun/blockstun but the lowered recovery means that it has more frame advantage.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Eternal”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“zUkUu”>

S.mp’s cancel is fixed.

Good stuff. Thanks.

</blockquote>

http://pandora.dantarion.com/dumps/

Simple really, I go by the data from the dumped .bac / .bcm files and then double check in-game to verify. Note: if you do this you want to generally go by the XML data as that is the raw data, the HTML data is based off of dantarion’s incomplete program that reads the xml data and converts it. Thus there are some errors in the HTML files.

</blockquote>
I can’t see anything there lol. dunno how you can see the frames there.

If you have 1.08, try to reversal a -17F move with ex or normal zonk. I’ll check then again.

I don’t have 1.08 since I only have the PC version.

Anyways, if you check my signature you’ll see I run the SF4 modding tool wiki that handles information on gameplay modding for SF4 and that is why I’m able to understand that stuff. I’m hardly an expert though, I give that title to Error001 and Razor5170 who know ALOT more about it than me and have been answering questions I have when I’ve been writing the wiki articles.

Thanks for doing this man, now whenever I’m feeling down I can just take a look at Blanka’s frame data and laugh myself better.

Blanka.
I see you’ve already fixed his crlk on block.

Rock Crusher f or b+MP M - it does hit high, however there’s a chargeable version of it that has startup about 25 and it hits mid.
Thank you very much for your hard work.

<b>Ibuki</b>
EX Kunai: Start Up 10F (-1)
EX Kazakiri: Start up 6F (-1)
MK Tsumuji: On Block -3 (-6)
HK Tsumuji: On Block -3 (-6)
EX Tsumuji: Start Up 13F (-1)
EX Neckbreaker: Start Up 16F (-1)
Cross Art: Start Up 7F (+1)

Is her Super Art 0F start up? It’s listed as 1, but doesn’t look like it.

<b>Dhalsim</b>
LP Yoga Flame: Start up 17 (+1)
MP Yoga Flame: Start up 20 (+1)
HP Yoga Flame: Start up 23 (+1)

I have not yet changed it in the doc, as I’m unsure if this is true (normally, the normal versions are correct). Can someone please reaffirm this? Super, Cross Art etc are all correct for him otherwise.

My bad. It appears you an hit with it meaty on a standing opponent, and therefor make it +4.

Are you referring to + on block? Because hp is +1, mp is -2 and lp is -5 or something I think:o

I’m referring to the start up^^ (as written)

#1 thread good shit

Thanks for the blanka data. Now I can attempt some links now. I was curious if you would ever be able to find the dlc character’s recovery for the moves?

I have asked multiple times, but no one was able to answer me if I can find out the active frames or a way to calculate them. Then I could just do a whiff move, count the frames and then deduct the active frames. The rest is the recovery.

Take all this data with a grain of salt. This along with the original data from the guide has a bunch of errors. The first move I randomly picked from the DLC characters to check was wrong. I would bug capcom/combofiend to get a new frame data guide out to us. IMHO, if capcom really wants to push this game, they would make the frame data available.

There really isn’t any easy way to figure out active frames of an attack. The only way you could possibly try to do this is with macros(PC version) or a programmable controller and a MASSIVE amount of free time and OCD. Even then, you could probably only figure out normal attacks. Multiple hitting moves would be pretty hard to figure out. How would you do this? Knock your opponent down, then stick out a normal attack(with frame accurate timing) that will hit your opponent when they wake up. Keep changing the frame values in your macro until the attack no longer hits your opponent when they wake up. Subtract this number with the number of startup frames and you’ll get the active frames range. This would also require knowing a few other values, like # of frames you recover before your opponent on a specific knockdown. It would be pretty complicated to figure it all out manually.

The best bet would be to have capcom get those values to us.

Of course, it should be without saying that everything isn’t official or professionally done. I don’t claim to make no errors and some stuff is tricky to figure out (all the charge moves, super and corss arts especially). At least for normals, most should be right tho. That is, if I don’t make any mistakes and since there is A LOT of data and equal chances to screw something up (In fact, 9 times per entry), chances are, I’ll do a few errors eventually. That’s why pointing them out helps a lot. I’d like to consider this “community” work down the line. Even if everyone would check just a few moves of his character and confirm them or points out erros would help a lot.

That said, I’d be grateful if you’d also say which error **you **found.

I doubt Capcom would publish framedata. Have they ever done it? I mean Combo would be our best bet, but dunno who could contact him.

I thought as much. That method is out of question since it requires too much effort. I know a way how to do it for cancable normals, but even that requires a good amount of extra effort.

Blanka close s.hk. I definitely punished a -6f attack with it so it’s definitely not 7f startup. I didn’t go into detail with testing exactly what the startup is. When I use it, it feels very fast like his SF4 version which has 3f startup.

The SSF4 guide that came out was done with help from capcom, so they are definitely down to give us the data. The people who made the frame data chart for that guide said they got a special dev kit from capcom that let them figure out all the frame datas.

Then you used his far s.hk which has 4F start up, but looks EXACTLY THE SAME. I found this out by accident myself. I tested it multiple times, if you’re close it hits on the 7f frame, if you’re not dead close it’s 4F.

Yeah, but they had some sort of business relationship. It’s different to approach them and say “compile us all the data for free”.